Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Confortably Numb
6,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wait, I know; "Again?". However, they have never headlined/main-evented a PPV, both as faces and arguably the two most over guys in the company, it should turn out very interesting since no one would know who'd win.

Am I the only one around here who would actually enjoy it if it happened? Just wondering.

Reactions: Medo and mcc4374

·
Registered
485 Posts
I would enjoy it as well. I feel the same about this match as D.Bryan fans and Punk fans feel about their match, it doesn't matter how many they have, there's always the chance they'll have yet a better one.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I'd definitely be hyped for it. It is fitting they wrestle one on one at WrestleMania since you could say their the two 'guys' of this generation. (For the record I'm a fan of CM Punk, but he's not on Orton's level)

Would be good if Orton was a heel though, but with how popular he is as a face I don't see a turn for him anytime soon.

But yes I would mark for Orton/Cena at WrestleMania. It doesn't even have to be for a title. It's big enough to be booked like Austin/Rock WMXIX.

·
Registered
8,320 Posts
I wouldn't mind them doing Orton/Cena at Wrestlemania 30, it depends on what type of storyline they do. Their matches back in 2007-2009 weren't great nor terrible.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,087 Posts
Hell i'd settle for a Cena/Orton feud now if orton weren't suspended.

I haven't seen most of their stuff together as i was on various breaks at the time so its fresh to me.

Plus DAT STARPOWAH BRINGIN DEM 3.3s !!

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
I want to see as followed,

WrestleMania 29

John Cena/The Rock 2 for the WWE title with John Cena turning heel to get the win

WrestleMania 30

John Cena/The Undertaker with The Undertaker beating a heel John Cena

WrestleMania 31

John Cena/Randy Orton for the WWE title with John Cena winning over a heel Randy Orton

WrestleMania 32

John Cena/CM Punk for the WWE title with CM Punk getting the win

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
No. Even if Cena was the heel it wouldn't be a match worthy of a Wrestlemania unless it was in the middle of the card.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Still have enough of Orton vs Cena for the next years since their last feud.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
No. It has happend many times, and the match regardless of the outcome is always a letdown. These two were the top dogs, and their matches never had that big fight feel. The chemistry isnt there.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.