Wrestling Forum banner

Would you consider Cena vs Orton to be one of the best Rivalries Ever ?

• Yes.

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • No.

Votes: 66 84.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Re: Would you consider Cena vs Orton to be one of the Top Rivalries Ever in WWE histo

No.

Although I really like alot of their matches personally. Near enough everything about them, including always having a hot ass crowd for them.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Re: Would you consider Cena vs Orton to be one of the Top Rivalries Ever in WWE histo

uhhhhhh no.

·
Registered
16,310 Posts

IT was a fued that was intended to be big but failed badly. For what reason I dont know, I cant remember anyone being interested :p

·
Registered
4,998 Posts

Butthurt IWC members don't because they hate top faces but anyone else definitely considers this rivalry as one of the best and most storied rivalries ever.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts

As a huge fan of both guys, absolutely not. For modern WWE it was just alright. Compared to all the epic feuds of the past and even some of the more modern day stuff too, it doesn't have a leg to stand on tbh.

·
Registered
14,189 Posts

No, it could have been had the WWE not decided to pull the trigger on it so quickly.

·
Ted the Moth
12,865 Posts

for a feud, it was alright. for the feud it should have been, it was pretty horrible.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,077 Posts

lol no.

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts

no. I'm a fan of both wrestlers, but this was not an all time great feud. It might barely make the top 15 imo.

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts

Butthurt IWC members don't because they hate top faces but anyone else definitely considers this rivalry as of the best and most storied rivalries ever.
Wrong on so many levels.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts

No, the 2007 feud was average, but after that? terrible feuds, especially in 2009 when they shoved it down everybody's throat as one of the greatest rivalries ever.
Of course, nobody buys it.

·
Registered
10,590 Posts

Their matches were good but booking sucked ass.

Edge vs Cena 2006, however, now that's one of my top feuds in history.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts

Butthurt IWC members don't because they hate top faces but anyone else definitely considers this rivalry as one of the best and most storied rivalries ever.
You are the one that seems butthurt because not everybody agrees with your opinion.

As for the topic of this thread , of course NOT .

·
Registered
1,799 Posts

No. They failed at it. They never were able to create the Austin and Rock atmosphere.

·
Banned
752 Posts

No. There was zero chemistry between the two. Punk and Cena was shaping up to be a damned good rivalry until they pulled the plug, I assume, to protect Cena.

·
Registered
93 Posts

Lol that's not even debatable... Boring, predictable, RANDY ORTON, overhyped (making them look like Austin vs. Rock), no chemistry, RANDY ORTON...

NO!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts