Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
18,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was excited as hell when he first returned and he was the most interesting thing happening in the WWE at the time. But now... god he's just became stale, never thought i'd say that about Jericho since he's one of my favorites but damn WWE have done a god job of making him look like a total loser. Jericho should have been winning left and right leading up to Mania that way The Best In The World vs The Best In The World match actually would have had a bigger feeling to it. But no they made him look like a total bitch every chance they got.

A while ago when reports where saying he might not stay that long i was disappointed but now i really couldn't care less if he left. Its obvious he's not gonna win any major titles since WWE are thinking he's gonna leave soon, so they aren't gonna take the chance of pushing him only for him to get up and leave anytime. All i see for the foreseeable future for Jericho is alot of losing.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
no i don't give a shit.

he's at his best when he's a comedy micarder like in WCW.

·
Banned
882 Posts
OP, you just said you wouldn't care in the other thread, so you made a whole other thread about it? Lame.

·
Banned
882 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
They should give him the mic more, his promos ripping the Pish out punk were pretty good, and I feel with this rivalry going on he would be entertaining with a mic in his hand more

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Nope, I'm over this return. It was a failure from the very first segment, he's done nothing except job in typical Jericho fashion and participate in underwhelming segments. I still miss the Jericho of 2008 to 2010, I don't know where he went but apparantly that guy doesn't exist anymore. The only thing about him that's the same is the jobbing and that's the one part that should've been different.

·
Banned
852 Posts
I wouldn't really care. I liked his feud and ring work with Dean Malenko in WCW and some of his original WWE run, but I've never been a huge fan of him. He's still pretty good in the ring, but it feels like he's just running through the motions and lacks the passion that he used to have.

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
The best thing about his return was his hype vignettes, everything else that followed left much to be desired. I would not really care if he left tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
I was hyped for his return but it's fizzled out. We knew he was only coming back for a run until he goes back to 'other' things. I'd already accepted that, so i'm not too bothered he will be gone again soon. I still look forward to his segments, but it's just like...ah, Jericho, nice... no real buzz there. I still enjoy every minute he's onscreen. He needs to develop another feud before he leaves, and try not to go out on a limp(er) note.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
I would maybe care if Jericho left if it wasn't so obvious he never really intended to stay in the first place. Jericho has been absolutely boring as hell since his return (let's just say that the hype leading up to his return is 1000x better than he has been).

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I stopped watching after he left in 2010. Started watching again in February (when I heard he was back). So I'll probably eventually tune out again when he leaves. There's not much that's entertaining about the product right now and I only force myself through shows hoping to see a good Jericho promo/segment or match.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts