Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Justice 4 Asuka
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honestly as a Taker fan this is the only way I want to see him back.

Taker comes out at no30 on the Rumble and eliminates Lesnar.

The following Raw Taker announces that WM will be his last match, Its later announced that Taker will be inducted into the HOF.

Taker gets inducted into the HOF and bests Brock at WM, avenging his loss at WM30 when he lost the streak and retires as WWE champion.

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,372 Posts
If this means Undertaker is gone for good? I'd be happy with it because the title is vacated.

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
Honestly as a Taker fan this is the only way I want to see him back.

Taker comes out at no30 on the Rumble and eliminates Lesnar.

The following Raw Taker announces that WM will be his last match, Its later announced that Taker will be inducted into the HOF.

Taker gets inducted into the HOF and bests Brock at WM, avenging his loss at WM30 when he lost the streak and retires as WWE champion.
I agree. Takers last match should be against his toughest opponent - and that was Lesnar. It would be a great way for both to go out, honestly.

·
Justice 4 Asuka
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree. Takers last match should be against his toughest opponent - and that was Lesnar. It would be a great way for both to go out, honestly.
I agree and I think this works both ways, Lesnar was Takers toughest opponent, but I think Taker is Lesnars biggest rival and toughest opponent.

The current full time roster are not credible enough to face Lesnar, most of them would get squashed, whereas even though brock won most of the matches Taker was always seen as an equal and got most offence in most matches. Taker and Goldberg were always seen as an equal to Lesnar that would kick his ass.

·
Premium Member
2,150 Posts
No...no...please no. We have already seen it and there is no way any match between the two outdoes the match that beat the streak. What does either guy have to gain?

They already wasted the streak on an established guy. They need to use one of the very few opportunities they have left to make a young guy by retiring the legend. I doubt they would be able to really let someone have the push a guy who does this would deserve but that is what I would want to see.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
If there is one match that you make the official "retirement match" for Undertaker, it's a triple threat between Undertaker/Reigns/Lesnar. The end of it has Undertaker Tombstone both of them side by side and avenge both of his losses.

·
Molly Mayhem on your doorstep at 3am
743 Posts
I'm not really up for any Undertaker match. Maybe Taker vs Sting in a 7 minute stare down match. Please don't let them wrestle.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Taker has had more wasted opportunities to retire, than Cena had wasted oppotunities to turn heel.

He doesn't deserve a grand send off anymore, and his body is way too fragile to handle Lesnars rough style.

I say let this be the first mania in a long time, without him. He has nothing to offer but a nostalgia pop.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Taker has had more wasted opportunities to retire, than Cena had wasted oppotunities to turn heel.

He doesn't deserve a grand send off anymore, and his body is way too fragile to handle Lesnars rough style.

I say let this be the first mania in a long time, without him. He has nothing to offer but a nostalgia pop.
First time in a long time? You do realise he didn't make an appearance at last year's Mania don't you?

·
Registered
348 Posts
First time in a long time? You do realise he didn't make an appearance at last year's Mania don't you?
Ah lol. I forgot. Thanks for correcting me :)

Still. Taker has had plenty of great opportunities to retire. End of an era match. Losing the streak. Losing to Roman and leaving the hat in the ring.

No point in giving him a grand send off anymore, and he cant have a decent match either.

Give him a short segment where the arena goes dark and he appears and chokeslams a random heel. Those nostalgia segments are always cool at mania.
But dont give him any matches or storylines.

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Maybe. Its MUCH better than Cain or Fury at the very least. Ideally non-title tho but i dont know how theyd manage that

1 - 20 of 83 Posts