Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in the Raw thread, but wanted more opinions,

HHH comes out and announces, since Axel never entered, the entire rumble from that point restarts tonight on Raw.

Bryan gets eliminated by Ziggler, fans boo again. Troll by WWE, sets up match.

Ambrose, Show, Kane, Roman left. Shield bros eliminate Show and Kane. Ambrose vs Roman happens.

Ambrose eliminates Reigns to a huge pop. Roman in disbelief. Roman comes back in to shake Dean's hand, teases leaving, comes back and spears him.

Roman turns heel, being screwed out of his spot. Storyline builds where he gets back in.

Reigns vs Ambrose vs Brock. Rollins cash in after and ends Mania laughing at Reigns and Ambrose as the 'guy' from the Shield.

·
Banned
7,730 Posts
I don't want them wasting Brock on a geek like Dean Ambrose. He's done nothing to show that he's worthy of a title shot and has been losing matches left and right. It's also far too early to turn Roman Reigns heel, he's supposed to be the next top guy.

·
Banned
7,730 Posts
The casuals love Reigns. Reigns vs Lesnar will get a better reaction than Reigns vs Lesnar vs Ambrose any day. Ambrose doesn't win matches, Reigns doesn't lose them. Only one of the two is worthy of facing Brock Lesnar at this point.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
What's a geek like Ambrose gonna do to Lesnar? shoot mustard in his eyes?

Here's an idea have Heyman turn on Brock, then turn on Reigns immediately after in favor of Rollins.

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
No, because, Reigns will still be alive.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I don't want them wasting Brock on a geek like Dean Ambrose. He's done nothing to show that he's worthy of a title shot and has been losing matches left and right. It's also far too early to turn Roman Reigns heel, he's supposed to be the next top guy.
-Ambrose has been the best thing going for a while, not his fault he loses matches.
-Cena turned heel even earlier than this and won the fans back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts