Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to see it Correct me if I'm wrong but the last time she had a match was in 2003 in some I Quit match against Vince. She's in the best shape she's ever been in, and from what I remember she's not too bad of an in ring worker and shes a great seller(RKO and DDT from Orton) And obviously knows how to draw immense heat. The question is how and when? Maybe down the road when HHH starts his personal feud with Bryan, Steph can feud with Brie Bella and they have a tag match? I know AJ is a popular choice but AJ is a thousand times better as a heel, her face work was awful. Imagine Steph returning to her McMahon Helmsley gear, the white shirt and black pants. That would be epic nostalgia!

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
if she gets her ass whipped it would be worth it but I doubt she will at her age.

·
From parts unknown
23,262 Posts
Meh. Sure. It would be much more interesting than anything going on in the Diva's division right now.

·
Premium Member
10,427 Posts
Who would she work with? I wouldn't be opposed to seeing her in the ring again.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
No not unless she puts over Bailey.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Absolutely 2ndcoming abso-butt munching-lutely. When Steph and A.j were face to face a few weeks back Ive been wishing for an inring return from the billonaire princess ever sence. Now everyone enjoy the rest of opposite day :) SPINACH

1 - 9 of 9 Posts