Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
John won against the Rock clean and no sold all of his moves. Then Brock jobbing to Cena every night and at extreme rules. Then if John Cena beat Punk and win the wwe champion. Then he says he wants to represent the whole company and beats Sheamus after Sheamus turns heel for some reason for the WHC and is the new undisputed champion. He then holds those belts till he retires. Would WWE go out of business?

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
No.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
WWE wouldn't go out of business,regardless of what they do(unless they stop making shows or something like that). They'll always have people watching. Doing bad things just means less people will watch, it doesn't mean majority of people won't watch

Everyone on here might be like "I'm not watching anymore." but even if that happens, this site makes up not even 0.1% of WWEs audience, so who cares.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Worst. Thread. Ever.

·
Banned
4,704 Posts
John won against the Rock clean and no sold all of his moves. Then Brock jobbing to Cena every night and at extreme rules. Then if John Cena beat Punk and win the wwe champion. Then he says he wants to represent the whole company and beats Sheamus after Sheamus turns heel for some reason for the WHC and is the new undisputed champion. He then holds those belts till he retires. Would WWE go out of business?
Let me ask you a question. Was WWE ever in the situation to go out of business with Super Cena on top for 7 years, who won more titles than Shawn Michaels or The Undertaker, who headlined more WrestleManias than The Rock or Stone Cold, who defeated guys in their signature matches like Edge in a TLC match, Kurt angle in a Submission match or Sabu in a extreme rules match, who always won but never lost clean. No?
Then WWE would never go out of business because it can´t get any worst

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The scenario I described is far more extreme then the super cena era. Cena did not beat anyone of Rock or Lesnar Caliber clean. Also he was young. Now it would be whole other thing. Furthermore the roster is weaker now then it was back then.

·
"This is real..."
1,202 Posts
Only way WWE would ever go out of business is if Vince and the Board of Directors all voted to sell/close the company. If WWE in 2009 didn't kill it nothing will.

·
CHAIRMAN of WF
2,528 Posts
This thread gave me cancer.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I never took meth in my whole life. If I was in charge of the wwe Heath Slayer mania would be runin wild brother!.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.