Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeff Hardy is a six-time world champion, having held the WWE Championship once, the World Heavyweight Championship twice and the TNA World Heavyweight Championship three times, a four-time Intercontinental Champion, and has held the Light Heavyweight, and European Championships once each. He is also a former Hardcore Champion, having held the championship on three occasions. Between WWE and TNA, Hardy has won 22 total championships.

There's no doubt jeff is a All Time Great!
Jeff Left wwe In Good Term's "I never heard jeff bash wwe any since he left"
WWE could always use a good face just in case cena gets hurt again, so they won't have to push the big slow "sigh".

The only reason i could see why wwe wouldn't want hardy is the thought of hardy getting on drugs again, but they hired rvd who has had some heat for drug's in previous years, so i think wwe would give hardy a 2nd chance, even if hardy was a part time worker, they could get him to the 2nd top seller in the wwe, hardy has always been big in kid's eyes, i wouldn't be shocked to see every kid wearing his arm band's.

So Does wwe want hardy, what left is there to do with hardy?
would he be regular like he is in tna, or would he be a part time like rvd, or a few matches a year like brock lesnar? where would you see hardy in the wwe?

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Would rather see him comeback then fucking Goldberg.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
Of course they would be, they took Goldust back for fucks sake. They're not dumb enough to turn down a draw, no matter how much he may suck or be a headache. If nothing else it opens up a lot of fresh matches, and God knows they need more of those. Now I'm not saying they need more Jeff Hardy matches, God no, but they need more fresh matches. Everybody done wrestled everybody else in that company 100 times by now.

·
Banned
5,106 Posts
I can't believe that paint faced fucktard is a six time world champion.

·
From parts unknown
23,267 Posts
They made it seem like he left on good terms, but it was more than obvious that he was not going to last in the company anyways because of his repeated drug offences. Just a few days after leaving, he was arrested on charges of drug trafficking.

Then he was released by even the TNA in 2011 temporarily for drug related offences.

Given the WWE current stance on drugs, there's no way he's coming back.

·
Registered
401 Posts
The best use for Jeff Hardy would be to sign him and Bully Ray.

Then have Jeff return as the babyface and proclaim he is the biggest star from TNA and has come home. Winning a few matches and maybe involved in a no.1 contender match, when Bully Ray (re)debuts back as Bubba and states that HE is the biggest star from TNA, etc, etc.

The two begin a feud, with Bubba going over cheaply at the 1st PPV. Jeff proclaims he needs some help and brings out Matt to reunite the Hardyz. Bubba then brings out D-Von and reunites the Dudleys.

The feud continues and results in a TLC match at WM, and a classic attitude era throwback, overbooked, awesome final match.

They can have the Hardyz go over and if they wish push Jeff for a title run on the back of this momentum....

I don't think the Dudleys are available now though....

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
yes & no. Jeff Hardy should have never went to TNA

·
Registered
850 Posts
The best use for Jeff Hardy would be to sign him and Bully Ray.

Then have Jeff return as the babyface and proclaim he is the biggest star from TNA and has come home. Winning a few matches and maybe involved in a no.1 contender match, when Bully Ray (re)debuts back as Bubba and states that HE is the biggest star from TNA, etc, etc.

The two begin a feud, with Bubba going over cheaply at the 1st PPV. Jeff proclaims he needs some help and brings out Matt to reunite the Hardyz. Bubba then brings out D-Von and reunites the Dudleys.

The feud continues and results in a TLC match at WM, and a classic attitude era throwback, overbooked, awesome final match.

They can have the Hardyz go over and if they wish push Jeff for a title run on the back of this momentum....

I don't think the Dudleys are available now though....
Stop living in the past maaaannn... This spot would be much more suited to building younger talent... I don't care if it's a shitty NXT feud that amounts to three people in the world cheering for the competitors.. all four of these guys have had their time in the WWE...

Bully/Bubba IMHO is one of the best heels in wrestling today, but there is no way WWE would allow him the push TNA has given him... Like someone said before, in TNA they are the big fish in the small pond, in WWE they'd be competing with guys way out of their league like HHH, Lesnar, Punk, Cena, Orton and the likes... They're not silly enough to return, nor are WWE silly enough to promote TNA on their show with a rivalry based off of it..

·
Registered
835 Posts
This wouldn't be the guys second chance would it ? Wow I'm shocked I thought he was onto his 5th or 6th.

He sells merch, even though wwe aren't desperate for money, vince loves the green so I wouldn't be suprised if he came back but he would have to come back full time and fully committed

·
"Night's Watch! With Me!"
8,030 Posts
with all these rumors of them wanting to bring in guys like Sting and Goldberg, I'm sure they'd love to bring him back :no:

Jeff Hardy is a six-time world champion, having held the WWE Championship once, the World Heavyweight Championship twice and the TNA World Heavyweight Championship three times, a four-time Intercontinental Champion, and has held the Light Heavyweight, and European Championships once each. He is also a former Hardcore Champion, having held the championship on three occasions. Between WWE and TNA, Hardy has won 22 total championships.

There's no doubt jeff is a All Time Great!
WWE could always use a good face just in case cena gets hurt again, so they won't have to push the big slow "sigh".

The only reason i could see why wwe wouldn't want hardy is the thought of hardy getting on drugs again, but they hired rvd who has had some heat for drug's in previous years, so i think wwe would give hardy a 2nd chance, even if hardy was a part time worker, they could get him to the 2nd top seller in the wwe, hardy has always been big in kid's eyes, i wouldn't be shocked to see every kid wearing his arm band's.

So Does wwe want hardy, what left is there to do with hardy?
would he be regular like he is in tna, or would he be a part time like rvd, or a few matches a year like brock lesnar? where would you see hardy in the wwe?
:drake3 say what now?

I hope not.
I can't believe that paint faced fucktard is a six time world champion.
AMEN to both.

·
Banned
5,106 Posts
Like him or not dude was over.
Who gives a rats ass if he was over. I find it sad that because the glue sniffing fuck face was willing to jump off of high ladders and some shit, he was suddenly "better" in some people's eyes than Matt was, when it seriously could not be more obvious. Hell, I had two morons here a month back tell me Jeff was the more talented Hardy, and one even de repped me for it. He was over for the wrong reasons. He did not deserve to be over. He had no like able qualities. He was atrocious on the mic, he was decent at best in the ring, with spot monkey 101 being his formula for putting on matches. It blows my mind that this idiot got so popular.

I am normally appreciative for the things people manage to accomplish. I dislike the Miz heavily but he was at least able to improve his in ring skills big time despite still being below average. I couldn't stand Michelle McCool, even when she was getting pushed because she was banging the Taker, but damn it she became one hell of a heel and she stepped up her game big time in the ring and even improved on the mic.

I could care less if Jeff fuckface Hardy was over. He's a piece of shit and did not deserve the success he got in the business and treated it like a fucking joke. He sucked in the ring, he sucked on the mic, and when it comes to being an inspiration I think Miley Cyrus has a better chance at being nominated for that category. At least the things she fucking does she's good at...including being a whore.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Who gives a rats ass if he was over. I find it sad that because the glue sniffing fuck face was willing to jump off of high ladders and some shit, he was suddenly "better" in some people's eyes than Matt was, when it seriously could not be more obvious. Hell, I had two morons here a month back tell me Jeff was the more talented Hardy, and one even de repped me for it. He was over for the wrong reasons. He did not deserve to be over. He had no like able qualities. He was atrocious on the mic, he was decent at best in the ring, with spot monkey 101 being his formula for putting on matches. It blows my mind that this idiot got so popular.

I am normally appreciative for the things people manage to accomplish. I dislike the Miz heavily but he was at least able to improve his in ring skills big time despite still being below average. I couldn't stand Michelle McCool, even when she was getting pushed because she was banging the Taker, but damn it she became one hell of a heel and she stepped up her game big time in the ring and even improved on the mic.

I could care less if Jeff fuckface Hardy was over. He's a piece of shit and did not deserve the success he got in the business and treated it like a fucking joke. He sucked in the ring, he sucked on the mic, and when it comes to being an inspiration I think Miley Cyrus has a better chance at being nominated for that category. At least the things she fucking does she's good at...including being a whore.
More people will pay to see a spot monkey than a technical wrestler.

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Jeff Hardy is one of the most charismatic wrestlers and I would love if he could come back.He was getting insane crowd reactions even when he wasn't strongly pushed.Imagine Jeff Hardy going up against HHH nowdays.Hardy would easily eclipse everyone else.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
If Jeff came back, they'd have to let him be Jeff Hardy. TBH, I think WWE might be cautious about that - especially as pussy & politically correct as they've attempted to be over the years. Jeff is a fucking insane stuntman, WWE would restrict that shit too much. He'd probably still be hugely over, but to me the reason why I love Jeff is cause of his insane spots. If WWE is gonna restrict that shit too much, which I feel they would, then I really don't have any interest.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Absolutely. He's a draw, WWE wouldn't turn down a draw unless he gets all drugged up again

1 - 20 of 22 Posts