Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This wrestlemania could be Undertaker's last one.
It could also be Rock's last wrestlemania.

Icon vs Icon, The Rock being the only Icon Taker's hasn't defeated at Mania'.
And Rock breaking the deadman's streak is the only thing Rock hasn't done. He's done it all except breaking Taker's streak.

Taker' has defeated everyone that could have been a perfect last opponent for him(Triple H, Kane, Shawn Michaels)

Rock would have been the perfect opponent..

·
Asuka
96,466 Posts
So Austin and Hogan (among others) don't qualify as icons anymore? Did I fall asleep for 8 or 9 years?

Anyway, the match would be better, because Undertaker's better than Cena, but everybody's wanted to see Rock vs Cena since Cena became the top guy, so this was the right match to book, even though they could've done the same buyrates just on the draw of Rock wrestling. I'd rather they just left Taker off the card and then he fought Cena at WM 29.

·
Sheriff of Piltover
2,880 Posts
This wrestlemania could be Undertaker's last one.
It could also be Rock's last wrestlemania.

Icon vs Icon, The Rock being the only Icon Taker's hasn't defeated at Mania'.
And Rock breaking the deadman's streak is the only thing Rock hasn't done. He's done it all except breaking Taker's streak.

Taker' has defeated everyone that could have been a perfect last opponent for him(Triple H, Kane, Shawn Michaels)

Rock would have been the perfect opponent..
I hate it when people/wrestlers say this. Nobody has done this, so this would be anybody's reason for fighting taker at WM, and saying it is redundant as hell.

I think this would be a great match for a future wrestlemania, possibly 30?

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Undertaker and The Rock have been in matches together, Cena and Rock haven't, therefore the answer is a big fat NO. Though, it would be great to have go at it one more time in WM, that is if Taker is gonna stick around after WM 29. I say 29 because I want Cena and Taker to have a match there.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hate it when people/wrestlers say this. Nobody has done this, so this would be anybody's reason for fighting taker at WM, and saying it is redundant as hell.

I think this would be a great match for a future wrestlemania, possibly 30?
I'm saying it in the viewpoint of The Rock, who always says "He's done it all." when referring to why he doesn't go back to wrestling.
Thus, breaking Undertaker's streak would be a kayfabe reason; Going back and doing one last thing he hasn't accomplished.

·
Banned
885 Posts
Cena/Rocky seems like the bigger match to me. I know that ever since Cena became a mega star, I wanted Cena/Rock at Wrestlemania, and now we got it.

I would let Undertaker skip this Wrestlemania so he can fight Cena at Wrestlemania 29 with the streak on the line. That won’t happen though, so this year we will probably get Taker/Punk or Taker/Orton.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cena/Rocky seems like the bigger match to me. I know that ever since Cena became a mega star, I wanted Cena/Rock at Wrestlemania, and now we got it.

I would let Undertaker skip this Wrestlemania so he can fight Cena at Wrestlemania 29 with the streak on the line. That won’t happen though, so this year we will probably get Taker/Punk or Taker/Orton.

God no, Taker's 20th Wrestlemania won't be with Boreton and Punk

·
Banned
885 Posts
God no, Taker's 20th Wrestlemania won't be with Boreton and Punk
From the current roster Cena/Orton/Punk are the biggest stars. So if Cena is busy, then there is a good chance that it might be one of them two. They could always bring in someone thats not in the WWE anymore for one match, but I really dont see who right now.

·
Sheriff of Piltover
2,880 Posts
I'm saying it in the viewpoint of The Rock, who always says "He's done it all." when referring to why he doesn't go back to wrestling.
Thus, breaking Undertaker's streak would be a kayfabe reason; Going back and doing one last thing he hasn't accomplished.
That was HHH's reason, it will be Cena, Rock, Austin, Hogan and Kane's reason too is all I'm saying.

They should just come up with a better kayfabe reason for fighting Undertaker at Wrestlemania then *I haven't done it yet*

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That was HHH's reason, it will be Cena, Rock, Austin, Hogan and Kane's reason too is all I'm saying.

They should just come up with a better kayfabe reason for fighting Undertaker at Wrestlemania then *I haven't done it yet*
imo an icon who decides to come back from hollywood to break the streak seems epic .

But yeah, i get what you mean.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Huge fail on wwe's part that cena-taker haven't been in a title match together since cena first got the belt at wm21. not even one damn match. at least hhh-cena had two matches and a triple threat for the belt.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts