Votes: 44 77.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I really don't get the extreme Roman hate. If the WWE would have just booked him a little better, this wouldn't be as big an issue as it's become.

I was never the biggest Reigns fan, but the hate is making me root for the guy to do well. Sure he isn't all that experienced, but he's a heck of an athlete and I thought he had pretty good matches against Orton at SummerSlam and Bryan at Fast Lane. I see no reason why he can't do the same with Lesnar.

If the fans weren't so caught up in Daniel Bryan and the Yes Movement, I think people would be into this match. We're getting 2 superb athletes in the ring together who can probably do some unique things. I've kinda sold myself on looking forward to this match.

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts
Nope

It is admittedly very early. From what I have seen so far though, there isn't anything terribly appealing about Corbin. Take Reigns but make greener. Add a lot of mostly bad tats. (Roman's are better imo.) Minus the cool connection factor ala The Shield, and give him far less of a look and you have someone like Corbin.

Only thing I like so far is his finisher. And Reigns counters that with some fun to watch spot moves of his own.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Corbin sucks.

He's balding, pale, and his tubby torso looks like the face of some sad clay monster.

Edit: I googled it and I'm not the only who thinks so apparently....

Or Krang

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
God no. No way. He's green as shit. I like the guy because we need a guy like him in NXT and I expect him to improve and be great sometime down the road. But now? Lol.
idk how you have this mystical super power to judge a guy's potential when he's awful at everything

If he improves, great. But I see it happening more for even Bull and Mojo than Corbin, as they appear to be able to cut a basic promo.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
idk how you have this mystical super power to judge a guy's potential when he's awful at everything

If he improves, great. But I see it happening more for even Bull and Mojo than Corbin, as they appear to be able to cut a basic promo.
I like him because he represents something that NXT is missing and I like that niche. I hope he improves and gives me more reason to like him than just what niche he fills.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
NO! Its hard disliking people that are just in developmental but Corbin does it for me. Do you want to watch some of his stuff? Check one match out and youve seen it all. Its if they taped one match and show it every week. Same facialexpressions hell shouldnt even be in plural since he only has one. Same slow ass walk fuck you aint taker bitch speed up. Has this annoying ginger fatkid face. I can almost guarantee he was a fat kid. I think of cookies and milk when I see him. He sucks.

He sucks so bad saying he sucks is an injustice to the word suck. Ill take Bull Dempsey as wwe champion for 10 years over one month with corbin. Thats how much I hate him and you ask if ill take him over reigns? Dont like Reigns but Reigns is Austin status when you put him in the same room with Corbin.

Did I mention I hate his themesong? What the fuck is that shit.
Tell us how you really feel.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,128 Posts
Lol no. Reigns is better at everything by miles.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.