Votes: 44 77.2%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like Corbin, even though he is not a good worker (though he does have the best finisher in the company) and is a bit soft spoken on the mic,

hes got a certain presence and he clearly does have the IT factor, which is charisma, something Reigns doesn't have

If Corbin got the same amount of time as Reigns has as a singles competitor, would u take Corbin over Reigns?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Corbins only been on NXT for like 6 months, hes been terrible so far. Sorry but i'd even prefer Roman over him. Neither is worthy of such a spot though.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Gee, why not ask if we would prefer Bull Dempsey over RR.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
I don't see anything interesting about him.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
NO! Its hard disliking people that are just in developmental but Corbin does it for me. Do you want to watch some of his stuff? Check one match out and youve seen it all. Its if they taped one match and show it every week. Same facialexpressions hell shouldnt even be in plural since he only has one. Same slow ass walk fuck you aint taker bitch speed up. Has this annoying ginger fatkid face. I can almost guarantee he was a fat kid. I think of cookies and milk when I see him. He sucks.

He sucks so bad saying he sucks is an injustice to the word suck. Ill take Bull Dempsey as wwe champion for 10 years over one month with corbin. Thats how much I hate him and you ask if ill take him over reigns? Dont like Reigns but Reigns is Austin status when you put him in the same room with Corbin.

Did I mention I hate his themesong? What the fuck is that shit.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Nope but I do like both of them & Baron will be a monster once he hits the main stage.

Vince will be orgasming once he gets a good look....at his look.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
I like Corbin, even though he is not a good worker (though he does have the best finisher in the company) and is a bit soft spoken on the mic,

hes got a certain presence and he clearly does have the IT factor, which is charisma, something Reigns doesn't have

If Corbin got the same amount of time as Reigns has as a singles competitor, would u take Corbin over Reigns?

Corbin has charisma? :lmao What exactly draws you to him? Is it the slow exciting walk, his one facial expression, his amazing micskills or his amazing ringskills? He does not have charisma nor any talent. This clown makes Lance Storm look like the rock in comparison.

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
So basically instead of Roman Reigns we take someone who has all the same problems and is somehow worse for the main title, no...

He's still learning so he might have potential some day but definitely not now, if I had to take one of the two, Reigns is the lesser of the evils.

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
Absolutely fucking not.

If Reigns is green as grass, Corbin is a pack of toy soldiers for 0.99.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
God no. No way. He's green as shit. I like the guy because we need a guy like him in NXT and I expect him to improve and be great sometime down the road. But now? Lol.

Always these Reigns/Corbin comparisons tho. @obby

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.