Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking when 2 superstars have a feud maybe a jobber could come in and be destroyed by the heel and the heel would brag that's how bad he will beat XXXX in the next PPV. WWE does or used to have jobbers that did one match and you would never see them again. I don't know if it helped rating or not.

To me every match on TNA is a main event match which doesn't make me look forward to the actual main event. For example if Roode wrestles Hardy on tv and then again on PPV a week or 2 later there is really no build up, or time for build up. Unless the heel does something way out there to where the other wrestler talks about revenge every week until ppv. I think jobbers should fill in to fight the superstars then when a heel and face finally meet at a ppv it will be more interesting. Just a thought.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I've never understood why TNA doesn't use jobbers to good affect, for example, to give someone like Gunner the TV title and have him keep destroying jobbers week after week would have been a better way of building his character, I mean what is he even doing now?? TNA have had perfect talent that they could have used as jobbers in the last few years

1 - 3 of 3 Posts