Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of buying front row seats, alongside the ramp for smackdown soon. I'm gunna wear a Mysterio mask, so when he comes out, hopefully, he will see me wearing one of these masks, and will approach me. However, when he goes to grab my head and speak, i'm gunna quickly hold a Kane mask infront of it. Thoughts, or is this stupid, pointless and a waste of time and money? Feel free to call me an idiot for suggesting this.

·
Asuka
96,238 Posts
It's a big waste, for starters, what if he doesn't come up to you? Then you've wasted the money on a mask for nothing. And the "gag" is wasteful to begin with. Then there's the fact that even if you pulled it off, it wouldn't make tv, they'd edit it out..... but it's a bigger waste to see SmackDown! in it's current state. Go and see Raw instead.

·
Banned
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If only Vince had a sense of humor eh?

·
Banned
647 Posts
It's a big waste, for starters, what if he doesn't come up to you? Then you've wasted the money on a mask for nothing. And the "gag" is wasteful to begin with. Then there's the fact that even if you pulled it off, it wouldn't make tv, they'd edit it out..... but it's a bigger waste to see SmackDown! in it's current state. Go and see Raw instead.
Smackdown > Raw

It's been that way for a few years.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Wear a mysterio mask and have a kane mask with you, when mysterio enters and does his usual stuff by the ramp with the kids, hold up your kane mask. No way wwe can edit that since its mysterios entrance.

·
Banned
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wear a mysterio mask and have a kane mask with you, when mysterio enters and does his usual stuff by the ramp with the kids, hold up your kane mask. No way wwe can edit that since its mysterios entrance.
Thats the idea

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
o, i thought i read kane in the OP.

Do that during Kane and Mysterios entrance. I'm sure Kane will be looking at the fans and seeing Mysterio masks all over. Though if you're gonna buy front row seats, but it in the cameras view all the time during matches.

But SS is in 2 weeks, meaning only 1 more SD taping before then, so for all we know, by time you do this, Kane-Mysterio feud might be way done.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
Smackdown > Raw

It's been that way for a few years.
haha no fucking way.

it WAS that way for years. now smackdown isn't worth watching. it's average at best. the matches are usually the same each week, and their main eventers are kane (i guess with this title win), big show, mysterio, and swagger. there is no depth in this roster whatsoever. Kane is their World Heavyweight Champion, and you're trying to argue that this is the more relevant and successful quality show.

two of their biggest storylines, the Undertaker attack, and the CM Punk straight edge stable, absolutely suck in the biggest way possible.

face it, the draft made smackdown officially the B show, this time, in quality.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
how old are you anyway? if you're not under the age of 12, he's not coming up to you anyway. if you're older than that you better be a midget or something, or get on your knees, he's not approaching a six foot guy in a rey mysterio mask.

·
Banned
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
how old are you anyway? if you're not under the age of 12, he's not coming up to you anyway. if you're older than that you better be a midget or something, or get on your knees, he's not approaching a six foot guy in a rey mysterio mask.
Ummm, how is he gunna tell how old i am when i'm wearing a mask? I doubt he will take much notes of my size.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
This!!! :lmao
:lmao

If someone did thism grabbed his mask and ran out of the arena, I'd die laughing
I often dream that some smartass little kid will yank the damn thing off one of these days. But if the kid then heelishly made his way out of the place, jumping bannisters and the like, I might need bladder surgery. :p

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I'm thinking of buying front row seats, alongside the ramp for smackdown soon. I'm gunna wear a Mysterio mask, so when he comes out, hopefully, he will see me wearing one of these masks, and will approach me. However, when he goes to grab my head and speak, i'm gunna quickly hold a Kane mask infront of it. Thoughts, or is this stupid, pointless and a waste of time and money? Feel free to call me an idiot for suggesting this.

You should do that, except when he comes over to you, dump your soda on his head. Then jump off the barricade and do a hurricanrana onto the steel ramp. Then while he's down, pee on his face, give him the "you can't see me" taunt, and run away.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts