Wrestling Forum banner

Would this be a good way to get the belt off Seth and shake things up?

650 Views 9 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  SKYE-BLUE-SHIVVY
If I were booking. On raw Rollins comes out limpin. Says he is not going to vacate the belt. He is going to fight through the pain. Triple H comes out to support his descision,then kicks Rollins in his knee and Pedigrees him. Cue Sheamus music. Fella cashes in and wins the belt. Triple H can do a promo saying how Rollins failed him and the authority by being weak and getting hurt. So they invested in a bigger Stronger tougher man to represent them. It turns Rollins face,gets rid of the MITB contract. And sets up two feuds for when Rollins comes back in Fella and HHH. Sheamus doesn't need to hold the belt long.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
19,744 Posts
That's exactly how I visualized it before the tournament was announced.

· Registered
6,044 Posts
Seth is legit hurt, why would he need to come out and take a pedigree, risking further injury? They've already announced a tournament and I'm happy with it. Rollins can get a title shot when he comes back healthy.

· Registered
5,379 Posts
If I were booking. On raw Rollins comes out limpin. Says he is not going to vacate the belt. He is going to fight through the pain. Triple H comes out to support his descision,then kicks Rollins in his knee and Pedigrees him. Cue Sheamus music. Fella cashes in and wins the belt. Triple H can do a promo saying how Rollins failed him and the authority by being weak and getting hurt. So they invested in a bigger Stronger tougher man to represent them. It turns Rollins face,gets rid of the MITB contract. And sets up two feuds for when Rollins comes back in Fella and HHH. Sheamus doesn't need to hold the belt long.
Actually this is a very genius idea. I never thought to punk Rollins on Raw (by whoever), and have Sheamus cash in.

That sounds way better than HHH coming and telling everyone Seth got injured on other side of the planet and wasn't on TV. Casual fans won't like that AT ALL! We need to see Rollins defeated. But I say turn him face.

My Way (using your way):
I have HHH and Steph come out and say Rollins was injured. Sheamus interrupts and comes out and calls out Rollins, for the "hard way" or the easy way. I'm talking using 1-2 swear words to show how serious Sheamus is.

Rollins comes out in crutches, Sheamus grabs him and throws him in ring and beats him to bloody pulp, and HHH and Steph DOES NOTHING. I mean just ruthless, make Sheamus a god dam prick and put him into UBER Heel mode.

This will build sympathy for Rollins, cause you can't lock Authority down to Seth when he is out 6 months. This puts Seth in limbo, both in real life and in keyfabe for a surprise show up in Summerslam claiming he is the man, not who ever is the new Authority lap dog.

· TEAM KICK!
11,134 Posts
I think this would be superb as long as it didn't put Seth's health in anymore jeapordy, which would be hard to accomplish.

Reactions: tboneangle

· The Last Dragon
15,299 Posts
That's exactly how I visualized it before the tournament was announced.
Same here, I thought it would be a great way to kick off his feud with Trips.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.