Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a little something that popped into my head, so wanted opinions.

Say Wyatt Vs Taker was a last man standing match. Just assume it was - it probably wont be - but lets just say it is.

Both guys have put on a brutal match, 20 odd minutes in, numerous 9 counts etc. Then we get a massive spot, say Wyatt hits Taker with a tombstone or something through the announce table or whatever, it doesnt matter.

Heres the bit I want the opinion on. Both guys are out of it. Ref is counting. As we know, in a LMS match you need both knees off the ground. The count gets closer and closer to 10. Neither guy is moving. The count hits 9. Still neither guy has even moved. Then bang. Wyatt hits the spider. Taker takes the 10 count. And Wyatt wins.

I'm not asking if you think a LMS match or whatever is a good idea. But if they did do one. Would that be a cool finish? I think it would because it would be so sudden. Count at 9. No way either can get up. Then bang. Just like that Wyatt is up.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
?

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Need to be on 2 feet to stop the count so it wouldn't count
WWE could make it count if they wanted to, they've stopped counts before for people being up to one knee nevermind actually standing up and least with the spider thing Wyatt is actually on his two feet.

·
Registered
189 Posts
No, it would not be cool. The best possible finish is after the bell Taker hits chockeslam, than brings a casket to the ring and tombstones Bray in it. On the other day, on wwe.com:
WWE wishes best of luck to Windham Lawrence Rotunda (aka Bray Wyatt) in his future endeavors.

·
Premium Member
5,189 Posts
Wyatt v Taker, to match Wyatt's promos, should be a Buried Alive match

Reactions: Wilder

·
The Mister Abigail Experience
🦶🦶👏 🦶🦶👏 🦶🦶👏 🦶🦶👏
6,488 Posts
Bray vs Undertaker makes no sense. Why would Undertaker even want to fight him? The only person Undertaker would want to be fighting now would be Lesnar, to get revenge, or maybe Sting as icon vs icon. Bray Wyatt? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Because Bray might have rambled some shit about him? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Better yet i have heard this in a fan fiction let's say the match is no holds barred and somehow harper is accompaning wyatt to the ring let's say taker just hit the chokeslam and is preparing for the tombstone and then suddenly harper throws a fire ball into the eyes of taker taker is blindsided and this allows wyatt to hit the sister abigail on taker through the steel steps and pin him for the victory that would be great

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.