Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
499 Posts
Who cares about the women's division anyhow? Morons at the WWE can't even create compelling storylines for the men's tag division(having two sets of titles is a dumbass move as it is), IC title, US title. And you expect them to sustain TWO women's titles and tag titles? This is a bunch of women we're talking about. They can't wrestle for shit, boring to listen to, no personality, And instant channel changers.

"kabuki warriors" my ass. Fire most of these women and get back to what worked(men's divisions). Nobody is ever going to give a damn about women's wrestling, let alone women's tag team.

And if you think they're going to load up their roster with EVEN MORE women, a roster that already has 35% female wrestlers who're pretty much useless, just so they have more tag teams to contend for those garbage titles? That'll be the day about 500K viewers will completely give up on NxT/Raw/SD. And more will follow.
inb4 they call you insecure virgin incel, or some pathetic lame insult like that.

agreed,they should cancel ALL of the women wrestling,it's beyond sad,boring,unathletic and cringe

·
Registered
5,772 Posts
I mean, I'm not the promoter so I don't care, and I don't have to care. I just want a good show, and all the women in NXT fit seamlessly into my enjoyment of a good rasslin program.

As a counterpoint, if you want to program a show that only draws big ratings and it's nothing but high-interest segments one after the other, you get Rusev/Lana/Lashley segments every week.
Yes and now, it's not because a segment do a lot of views on youtube that a lot of people watch the segment live on tv.
Since it's started, the Rusev/Lana segments lose viewers one week gain a little bit the week after.....it's not a draw but it's not an anti draw.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Well we're about to get a really good main event TLC match for the Women's Tag Team Championships so I'm fine with them. The Kabuki Warriors have been good champions too.

It was actually to get Banks & Bayley to stop bugging Vince about it from what I heard.
Yep, The Kabuki Warriors are about to carry Charles & Becky to a classic match, unless the stench of "Big Match Becky" ruins it.

·
Registered
11,354 Posts
Asuka and Kairi have been killing it as champions..why would you want rid now when those titles have been evelated higher in importance than either raw or SD tag titles, ic title too

·
Southern Pride
2,900 Posts
If they get rid of those womens tag team titles then a lot of women would be used less. Nikki wasn't even on TV much (if it all) until that backstage segment of her and Alexa bumping in to each other and being friendly (which still was really well done).

It's obvious that they are not very high on Mandy, Sonya and the rest on their own. The Womens Tag Team titles are what is keeping them active on TV often.

Bliss and Cross have had singles opportunities this year vs. Bayley anyway. Them being together hasn't stopped that. Nor with Asuka really since she did beat Charlotte. WWE is still more focused on Becky and Baysha right now in singles reigns anyway.

I agree that something needs to be done to add more fresh tag teams for fresh matches. Maybe they are hoping for a Nia Jax or Ruby Riott return in several months to help shake the whole womens division around and freshen things up.

·
Baby Yoda
29,316 Posts
The problem is Kairi/Asuka should be world champions, wasting their times with these titles.

Womens division would be infinitely better if these two were the Raw and SD world champions instead of the two busts they have now who are doing absolutely nothing with the world titles.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Yep, The Kabuki Warriors are about to carry Charles & Becky to a classic match, unless the stench of "Big Match Becky" ruins it.
Oh of course, because Charlotte and Becky have never had good matches without the Kabuki Warriors yeah? I can understand the Becky one a bit because she doesn't bother trying to put her opponents over in promos and just buries them, but Charlotte is a good wrestler, she has good matches.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
The problem is Kairi/Asuka should be world champions, wasting their times with these titles.

Womens division would be infinitely better if these two were the Raw and SD world champions instead of the two busts they have now who are doing absolutely nothing with the world titles.
No it wouldn't. The writing would still be shit

Same with these tag titles. If they wouldve let boss hug build up the titles like they wanted to as opposed to taking it off them cuz Bellas wanted them, maybe they couldve actually meant something. As of now, they're just jewelery

·
Baby Yoda
29,316 Posts
If they get rid of those womens tag team titles then a lot of women would be used less. Nikki wasn't even on TV much (if it all) until that backstage segment of her and Alexa bumping in to each other and being friendly (which still was really well done).

It's obvious that they are not very high on Mandy, Sonya and the rest on their own. The Womens Tag Team titles are what is keeping them active on TV often.

Bliss and Cross have had singles opportunities this year vs. Bayley anyway. Them being together hasn't stopped that. Nor with Asuka really since she did beat Charlotte. WWE is still more focused on Becky and Baysha right now in singles reigns anyway.

I agree that something needs to be done to add more fresh tag teams for fresh matches. Maybe they are hoping for a Nia Jax or Ruby Riott return in several months to help shake the whole womens division around and freshen things up.
Disrespect intended, Becky and Charlotte both absolutely suck.

No one cares about the women's division hence it being irrelevant since WM is not a big deal.

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,554 Posts
Just get rid of the women’s division all together. From the glory days of the Garcia-Colace Twins to this evolution or revolution or whatever they are calling it now is just tragic.

Does anybody who isn’t a white knight genuinely enjoy women wrestling? Alexis Kaufman is the one diva I’ll give some credit to because at least she isn’t completely cringe like Rebecca Quin. ‘The Man’ is channel changing levels of embarrassing.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Just get rid of the women’s division all together. From the glory days of the Garcia-Colace Twins to this evolution or revolution or whatever they are calling it now is just tragic.

Does anybody who isn’t a white knight genuinely enjoy women wrestling? Alexis Kaufman is the one diva I’ll give some credit to because at least she isn’t completely cringe like Rebecca Quin. ‘The Man’ is channel changing levels of embarrassing.
And just the other day after having watched Seth Rollins' promo when they switched to the back with Kevin Owens being stretchered out, back to the Titantron, Cringy Lynch's music and "The Man" flashing on the Titantron...I laughed and in about 2 seconds turned the TV off. Can't see how a grown man can go on to watch anything like that, unless he really wants to laugh his ass off for 2minutes before changing the channel.

"The Man". :brock2 :Brock :Rollins

·
Registered
769 Posts
There are too many women on all THREE brands doing nothing...establish some women's teams and let the champs go across all 3 brands to defend. That can work.

·
Registered
7,677 Posts
No it wouldn't. The writing would still be shit

Same with these tag titles. If they wouldve let boss hug build up the titles like they wanted to as opposed to taking it off them cuz Bellas wanted them, maybe they couldve actually meant something. As of now, they're just jewelery
Kairi and Asuka are already doing what Sasha and Bayley didn't and couldn't--defend it at least once on NXT, and make the titles a big feature of the shows and the centrepiece of a big match on a PPV. The current reign IS likely the highest point these titles will ever reach.

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
disagree actually.

Get rid of the brand split and dont have TWO womens belts. Have 1 singles...1 tag. That's it. You want to force feed a lower card Euro Womens title? Fine. But I want to see the best of the best wrestle each other at all times...and i want the best possible storylines to exist.

The abrupt ending to Becky vs Sasha is abysmal. We should be doing Becky vs Bayley right now!! but we cant because of this STUPD BRAND SPLIT

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
I was against the belts from the start, but I think there’s a chance that they are going to serve a function for a big Ronda/Shayna vs. Becky/Charlotte match. For that purpose, they’re fine.

·
Premium Member
2,552 Posts
I definitely want them to stop trying to make it 50/50 men and women's matches, but I like the Warriors as champs since they seem to have no shot at winning the Women's main title. As long as they do not make separate champs for RAW and SmackDown. It is ridiculous enough we have two different "world" champs for both men and women.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts