Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there's no more, what would they do with the midcard wrestlers like

Cody, Ted, Kofi, Dolph, Show, Drew and Nexus

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Maybe let them build up a feud and wrestler a match.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I hope there will be one, it's always been part of highlights of the show.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I think there will be a MITB Match at WM. But who's gonna win it? I don't know. Maybe Dolph Ziggler or Drew McIntyre. Could push both to the next level.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think there will be a MITB Match at WM. But who's gonna win it? I don't know. Maybe Dolph Ziggler or Drew McIntyre. Could push both to the next level.
There is already a separate MITB ppv in July, i wonder if there would be another one this March
Chances are there can be three money bank holders at the sametime if there is MITB this WM

·
Registered
50 Posts
There is already a separate MITB ppv in July, i wonder if there would be another one this March
Chances are there can be three money bank holders at the sametime if there is MITB this WM
Heared WWE would do a third Money in the Bank Match because it is so popular in the WWE Universe. I think it really is a fixed part of Wrestlemania. Three Holders at the same time would be damn interesting I think.

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
If the ppv stays, I don't think there will be one at Wrestlemania. If they do, it's pretty stupid to have 3 MITB matches in the space of 4 months.

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
Leave them off the card or put them into the battle royal.
Why would WWE leave some of its exciting new prospects off the card, especially with how keen they are on some of them. I assure you they will get them on the card even if its in a half-assed, rushed feud.

Battle royals are usually done as a dark match and so I highly doubt guys like Show, Kofi, Ziggler etc are going to be used in that. That position is saved for the Yoshi Tatsu's and Zack Ryder's, aka. the lower mid-card.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Im going to Mania!!! And with the Hall of Fame, the MITB has become a tradition for me. But saying that, I honestly think its got to be at Mania OR a seperate PPV, and since the PPV can accomodate all the best talent off both shows, it has the makings to become HUGE in its own right, similar to the Rumble. Id leave it as a seperate PPV. Even at the expense of me not seeing one at Mania!!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Even if it is stupid, the "WWE Universe" will stil lick it up and find it exciting 3 MITB matchs happen in 4 months, unless they abandon Hell in a Cell PPV and replace it with Money in the bank *Shudder*

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
I can just picture it. Someone wins and cashes in, then immediately after they cash in, the other holder from that brand coms out, clocks em with their briefcase, finishers them and wins.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Maybe they'll eventually have 3 MITB winners at the same time, and they'll be a hat-trick of consecutive cash ins.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
I imagine that there will be a MITB at WM 27. Just remember that the WM MITB has a different dynamic than the others, which is that you don't KNOW where a guy is gonna end up when he cashes in. Because it's WrestleMania, he has the option of pursuing either title, which makes it far more interesting and heightens what they can do with it, opens more fued possibilities, keeps speculation going. This creates a genuine reason to keep it around as opposed to the MITB PPV where the formula is already set and we knew Kane was winning the World title on SmackDown and The Miz was winning the WWE title on Raw.

Besides, the youth movement is in full swing. I'd think WWE would want as many as they can, seeing as how WWE has become incredibly lazy with the way they book new stars into being champions. I like MITB, but it's essentially the only key they know how to use to unlock the main event for somebody...if you'll excuse the bad pun.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
I should hope so. Not only because it's become one of WrestleMania's main attractions, but also because the MITB PPV was a colossal failure, and is something that should never be done again.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
If there is going to be one, it has to be only 6 wrestlers again. 10 is WAY too many and it actually hinders the match. They have to make the match seem important again, rather than just a gimmick match for WM.

Honestly though, the match has run its course and I would not mind if there was no MITB match this year.

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
If there is going to be one, it has to be only 6 wrestlers again. 10 is WAY too many and it actually hinders the match. They have to make the match seem important again, rather than just a gimmick match for WM.

Honestly though, the match has run its course and I would not mind if there was no MITB match this year.
Completely agree. It's also grown to be an excuse for not properly building anyone towards main event status. It gave Punk a shorcut twice because creative has never had a clue on how to book him (with very few exceptions).

1 - 20 of 31 Posts