Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...wrestling was legitimate? I mean, the IWC began over intrigue over the backstage politics of WWF and WCW and it only got bigger and bigger. When I say legitimate, I mean everything would be real, including The Worm, The Cobra, and The People's Elbow. Ric Flair would still be bleeding gallons of blood at an old age, and John Cena would still be wearing his orange/purple shirts. The only thing different is the legitimacy of the product.

Would the IWC be bigger, smaller, or non-existent without the staged element of professional wrestling

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
i dunno. i'd really wonder how they could hold these jobs n not n jail

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
...wrestling was legitimate? I mean, the IWC began over intrigue over the backstage politics of WWF and WCW and it only got bigger and bigger. When I say legitimate, I mean everything would be real, including The Worm, The Cobra, and The People's Elbow. Ric Flair would still be bleeding gallons of blood at an old age, and John Cena would still be wearing his orange/purple shirts. The only thing different is the legitimacy of the product.

Would the IWC be bigger, smaller, or non-existent without the staged element of professional wrestling
Not a TNA fan then I take it.

·
Asuka
96,358 Posts
I've seen an MMA forum that was huge, so yes. It would just exist in different terms than a WWE one. For example, if you hate a fighter who wins all the time, you can't say he sucks and is "just booked that way".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts