Been away from wrestling for a while, can somebody tell me what's been going on in TNA past 2/3 months? Just basic news/fueds/storylines/title changes/ratings/quality etc?
Thank You,- Bound for Glory 2010 ended up being Bash at the Beach 2010. Enough said, Hogan, Bischoff and Russo fucked it over.
- Jeff Hardy now has a Divas title.
- The bar is on the moon.
- Some Jersey Shore dickhead now has the X Division title.
- Team 3D announced their retirement, Brother Ray SWERVED and turned heel by attacking D-Von. They are now feuding singles wrestlers.
- Dixie Carter tries and fails at kayfabe on Twitter.
- Everything is FAKE.
- There is a new love of casket matches.
Is that enough?
LOL. "HEY D-Von! How about we do the Steenerico swerve? None of these idiots will notice."- Team 3D announced their retirement, Brother Ray SWERVED and turned heel by attacking D-Von. They are now feuding singles wrestlers.
How hilarious is it that Dixie's posting in kayfabe, in the real world, whilst Hogan's obliterating kayfabe in the imaginary world.- Dixie Carter tries and fails at kayfabe on Twitter.
He called all wrestling belts and matches "fake" (which includes TNA, of course). Don't listen to Mcshnobel's desperate clutching at straws. Hogan, in fact, has now cut three promos about "fake" stuff, that I know of, one of which was only online btw.On air?!