Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Big Show, The Great Khali, Mark Henry, Kane

As much as they bring to the table, at the same time their regular spots on Friday Nights take away time from new stars, stars of tomorrow.

Do you think that SD! would be a better show than it is lately if younger guys would have more time to shine on TV instead of these four guys?

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Not a big Henry fan but he can have good matches and is pure gold on the mic and kane is a decent performer as well.Big show and Khali need to go asap.Smackdown needs to stop the fucking raw recaps and concentrate on longer match times with new talent i.e Sandows,Ambrose,Cesaro and make it a show where the midcard can shine.The midcard needs to be strong as some of theses guys will main event in the future.

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
I don't mind kane when he doesnt talk also I think he should go back to wearing his full mask.
But for a guy his size he doesnt move around too bad. ( Although he has slowed down a lot)
As for the others I wouldnt mind if they left and new more exciting wrestlers took their place, so yes I agree.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Nah, i think WWE needs these old big guys :D

I mean, it's more on how creative and interesting the show is booked, coz there are enough new talent also on the roster.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Henry carried Khali to a watchable match, made Kane look good and he had a very good match with Show, why is there a rumour that the man still cant work?

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Henry must stay.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Khali - Yes, he offers nothing and can barely move

Kane - No, he is pretty much a main event jobber and has shown in the past he is willing to put over new talent

Big Show - Yes, I'm not saying he doesn't have a place in the company because he does and he is still a big name but damn quit burying/injuring my favorites lol.

Mark Henry - No, how dare you even suggest such a thing. Mark Henry > You

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Henry showed what he can last year, so he should stay.
Kane is great for putting people over, which will be really important the next couple of years.

Khali is the worst wrestler ever. He is there untill Vince finds another huge Indian star.
Show is over with the kids, and he can actually cut a decent promo. The problem here is that noone looks good, beating the big show. I wish show was better at putting people over by now.

The all serve their purposses, and, besides Khali, are very usefull. The new blood still needs feuds with older stars, to make them look good.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
LOL.

Henry and Show are two of the best performers and actors in the company, probably top 3 with Henry as the best promo with Jericho. They're huge attraction for their size alone and the fact that they can work like that is just a bonus. Nobody can cut a better and more believable money promo than Mark Henry in the company today.

Khali is there because of the fact that there's nobody in the world like him, and is a huge star in his big market of India.

Kane is Kane and he's a big name, no problem with him.

Ridiculous suggestion.

·
Registered
9,100 Posts
Henry and Kane should be on different shows. No need to for two veteran monster heels on the same show. Big Show should be on RAW full time and have feuds with Tensai and Lesnar (when he comes back). In fact a Big Show/Lesnar feud would be a good filler feud before his showdown with the Rock or Taker at mania.

Khali is so insignificant hes not even worth mentioning. He's barely on either show.

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
Henry should become "sexual chocolate" again.
Oh wait, PG sorry forgot.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts