Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts
I wouldn't change anything about his run/runs. His character as the mouthy boss' son who thought he could hang was priceless and he subsequently gave fans what they wanted and that was to see him take a beating. As talented as he was, slipping him into a main event slot would have been counterproductive taking the spotlight away from their superstars especially as he was already drawing in his own way (if a Shane O'Mac match was on the card one usually tuned in to see what kinda crazy shit he'd do).

All I know is I would mark the fuck out if HERE COMES THE MONAAAAAAY blasted out one Monday night.

If Shane was made into a main eventer, I would foresee him being in a wheelchair pretty soon. Sure, he could've been taught how to wrestle, but his main appeal was because he would take those gruesome bumps and suicidal dives. Therefore, he was right not to be a main eventer.

Shane started his own telecommunications company based in china, and its doing very well for itself. He's done with WWE.
He should start a Communist faction!

shane o mac is up there with the best of them, i can see him get in the hof
PWI ranked him #245 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the "PWI 500" in 1999[80]
PWI Feud of the Year (2001) vs. Vince McMahon

I Still Remember Backlash 2000: Triple H vs The Rock with Shane McMahon as Ref. and the Rock Covering HHH And Shane did his Can You Smell What shane o mac is cooking (he didn't say it but did the Facial Expression

Simba Is A GOAT :)

PWI ranked him #245 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the "PWI 500" in 1999[80]
PWI Feud of the Year (2001) vs. Vince McMahon

I Still Remember Triple H vs The Rock with Shane McMahon as Ref. and the Rock Covering HHH And Shane did his Can You Smell What shane o mac is cooking (he didn't say it but did the Facial Expression

Simba Is A GOAT :)

he had some awesome matches back in the day, was great on the mic, he was great at selling stuff too had more moves than hogan. his match with angle was superb. when he was at raw the place was always buzzin, the fans loved/hated him just like his da but not as much. Would love to see him take over wwe once vince goz

he had some awesome matches back in the day, was great on the mic, he was great at selling stuff too had more moves than hogan. his match with angle was superb. when he was at raw the place was always buzzin, the fans loved/hated him just like his da but not as much. Would love to see him take over wwe once vince goz
I Agree Shane Made everything better :) i loved his promo vs big show telling the story of Which Way Did He Go :) (just before there last man standing match)

he's to old now but back then yes
i respect him for what he did putting his body on the line in big spots to entertain (when he didn't need to)
the morning of Armageddon 2000 to show rikishi it was safe to fall from the cell he did it TWICE :)
I'm not questioning you... could I get a link for that, though? That's awesome. I'd never heard that before.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.