Wrestling Forum banner

Would you buy WM if its Rock vs. Cena

• Yes! Wow, Supermatch! It would make me buy my first PPV buy ever!

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Yes! A game changer that would turn me from No/Maybe to definite Yes.

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Yes! But I'd be buying the PPV anyway. It's Mania!

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Maybe, but it would help sway me to yes.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Maybe, but it's a weak main event and would sway me to no.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I hate the idea and this would sway me from yes to no.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • No, I never buy PPVs.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • It's not gonna happen fanboi.

Votes: 4 12.5%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
22,340 Posts
Not in the slightest. "WrestleMania" is making me buy WrestleMania, and while Rock/Cena wouldn't change my mind in terms of buying/not buying, it would make me less interested in the show, because I just don't give a shit about either man.

But hey, Rock/Hogan turned out well... and Cena's better than Hogan, so it could surprise me if it did happen.

· Registered
3,269 Posts
No.

Mainly because I would need to stay without sleeping (it starts at 3 a.m. here) and I study and work. I need to be 100% next day. I'm gonna sleep, download it at the morning and watch it when I get home late at night.

· A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,910 Posts
If you're talking about next year then no cause Im not about to watch Cena pin Rock, which is what's gonna happen. Of course Rock isn't wrestling anyway so I don't have to worry about it.

· The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,384 Posts
I can't buy PPV's from where I live, but no even if I could I wouldn't. Not because the match doesn't appeal to me, it does my favorite superstar from 2000 against the biggest star in wrestling today. I just think PPV prices are way to high, and if I watch live I tend to miss alot of things (no idea why tough). I'd rather download & watch it the day after in HD.

· Registered
1,188 Posts
I understand that the match has massive drawing power, but I don't care about it because they both suck in the ring. The build up would be prime though, but I don't have to pay extra for that.

Voted, Yes! But I'd be buying the PPV anyway. It's Mania!

· Banned
5,112 Posts
The Rock just being there has convinced me to buy it and in the process getting my Sky box sorted. I haven't been able to order PPVs recently cos my box has fucked up and have just resulted to watching them the next day online but The Rock's presence has convinced me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.