Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People always talk about wanting old ___ back. Meaning old kane(with mask), old cena(rapper) and so on. Don't think many people mentioned old Orton during his ladies/legend killer days.

Obviously he shouldn't/wont be ladies killer Orton again since he's married(and they stated it too on WWE). But since he's a face,would it be something WWE(or Orton) should consider doing? Maybe do something like in ring, he's the crazy viper that he is right now.And out of the ring with his promos, he's the type of character he was during his legend killer/evolution days but the good guy of that.

I have nothing wrong with his promos or anything, I think it'd just be an interesting change to see.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
It wouldn't work. Too many cocky heels already and it's such a difference to his 'Viper' character that it wouldn't make sense. He has been a bit less robotic in his promos since being drafted to Smackdown though so I have no complaints about his character.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Considering Orton is a NINE TIME WORLD CHAMPION!!! No, I really don't think he can go back to the Legend Killer gimmick since...well...*gag*...he..*pukes*...is...*pukes more*...basically...*beat myself with a shoe*...is as...*start strangling myself*... close to legendary as you can get right now. God that hurt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts