Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the return of A-Train as Lord Tensai, and that WWE are pushing how dominante he was in Japan, and it seems that Tensai while in Japan did dominate, but as a Tag Team in 'Bad Intentions' with Karl Anderson and it got me thinking, 'Bad Intentions' had the longest title reign in IWJP history.
So would it be better to have brought him back with Karl Anderson and have them continue as a tag team? and contune with the same sort of gimmicks they were in IWGP with?

There is no denying that the WWE Tag Team division was up until a week or so ago, none existant. Would it not have been a good idea to have a team of two Americans who have been hugly dominant in Japan come to WWE and revive there tag team division?

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
I think it would have been better to bring Matt Bloom back simply as A-Train. However, I think Karl Anderson has never worked for WWE, so he'd be stuck in developmental for a while. This may be a blessing in disguise though, as putting Karl Anderson in FCW would allow time to build a real tag division. Then when he's ready to be called up, he could reunite with A-Train, and they can dominate the tag ranks.

·
Banned
882 Posts
Only if his partner is quicker and a much better worker to balance it out.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
A lot of mid carders could be used to make a bunch of new tag teams. Pair up a lot of guys who aren't really going anywhere while the Cena era plays itself out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.