Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
3,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, Drew McIntyre is slowing down and it may be rightfully so. However, this is a business where you should be trying to keep everyone hot. Do you think a knew corporation like stable could work for Drew? It would actually be able to form pretty naturally.

Drew would be the leader, but Dolph Zigger and Michelle Cool have also had close ties with Vicky. I think Layla would be over kill as an extra diva.

I could see it as Drew, Dolph, Michelle, and the Gate Crashers.

This might be a little to smackdown vs raw, but it's just a thought.

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
Sounds cool but you need a top guy at the front of the group

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I would have Vickie Guerrero as the leader of "Corporate". She could have Mr. McMahons blessing to guide Drew McIntyres career so that he doesnt get off track on his way to becoming World Champion. Of course her right hand man would be Dolph Ziggler. Since Vickie has previous ties with McCool, and she wants to dominate each division, she would bring her in to be the woman of the group. And to tie it all together an up and coming tag team to be the muscle which is the Gatecrashers. Sounds pretty good to me.

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Ok, Drew McIntyre is slowing down and it may be rightfully so. However, this is a business where you should be trying to keep everyone hot. Do you think a knew corporation like stable could work for Drew? It would actually be able to form pretty naturally.

Drew would be the leader, but Dolph Zigger and Michelle Cool have also had close ties with Vicky. I think Layla would be over kill as an extra diva.

I could see it as Drew, Dolph, Michelle, and the Gate Crashers.

This might be a little to smackdown vs raw, but it's just a thought.
OT. I'm norwegian, but we learn english in school, and I mean no disrespect. But, isn't KNEW like I know? And NEW, like a brand new, never been before?? Just wondering:)

·
Registered
837 Posts
OT. I'm norwegian, but we learn english in school, and I mean no disrespect. But, isn't KNEW like I know? And NEW, like a brand new, never been before?? Just wondering:)
You're right. Some people get confused but as far as internet lingo goes I let things like that pass. There are far worse ways that people mess up English on the internet.

As for the stable? I personally don't think it would be good as the members you listed are all channel changers to me. And I refuse to ever watch anything with Vickie. Ever. At any time except an Eddie celebration which I don't see happening in the future.

·
Banned
3,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyway another thing that could be played up is Curt Hawkins worked for Vicky before. So the Gate Crashers make sense. I'm just saying, who wouldn't want Vance Archer having there back.

·
Registered
837 Posts
I'm just saying, who wouldn't want Vance Archer having there back.
You meant their. 8*D

And, well, I'm not particularly sure whether I would want Archer watching my back. I try not to judge people but that tramp stamp does make me a little bit uncomfortable.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Usually when we have threads suggesting reviving stables from the late 90's, 9 times out of 10 it's The Nation. I'm pleasantly surprised.

Anyway, no. The whole "powers that be" angle has been played to death over the last decade.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts