Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like even if it meant a lot to Jericho and it was in his home town and he a face and it was at Wrestlemania for the world title.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Unlikely. Its pretty much the one thing that pissed me off about Triple H. For some reason, no matter who was face, who was heel, who was champ, who's town it was, etc etc, Triple H always won. Guaranteed.

I mean you atleast give the guy a break once in a while.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DANG not even if Jericho's family and band fozzy was at ring side?

·
Better than you
890 Posts
I think my sig tells the entire story.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
The one thing I don't like about Trips, the one thing stopping him from being one of my favourites ever, he married the boss's daughter, got himself some creative pull backstage and pretty much awarded himself world title after world title. His reluctance to put hardly anyone over is selfish, pure and simple.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I genuinely have no idea. Amazingly, I'm one of the few people who don't know exactly what goes on in HHH's mind on any given day.
Look at the person in his avatar, of course he would say something like that.

Reactions: The_Gizzame™

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Triple H does put people over. Very well too. I guess he he probably felt Jericho never really needed the rub.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
Look at the person in his avatar, of course he would say something like that.
Hey, I'm not having a pop, it's a fair question, and it almost seems ridiculous that Jericho hasn't gone over HHH (at least without an amount of 'controversy'). I just don't know how people know the answer.

All you can do is speculate, and FWIW I don't see Jericho going over him at this stage of his career. In wrestling, as I think we all know, you can never say anything for certain.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
He put over Benjamin. So yeah if the story needed it he would lose to Jericho.

Reactions: The_Gizzame™

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
I genuinely have no idea. Amazingly, I'm one of the few people who don't know exactly what goes on in HHH's mind on any given day.
I lol'd. Nice. Those dirt sheets, they're psychic I tell you.

Anyways, I don't see why it is such an issue for people. You really aren't going to like somebody because Jericho didn't go over them? Why is it so important for Jericho to go over HHH? Is it suddenly going to make his career that much better? I just don't get it. Jericho hasn't been hurt by it and HHH hasn't gained from it.

But to answer your question, If Jericho's dying kids and wife were at ringside along with the rest of his family, Fozzy and all his fans and it was the main event of Wrestlemania and Jericho would die if he lost, HHH still wouldn't let him win because he's a bastard FFS.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Anyways, I don't see why it is such an issue for people. You really aren't going to like somebody because Jericho didn't go over them? Why is it so important for Jericho to go over HHH? Is it suddenly going to make his career that much better? I just don't get it. Jericho hasn't been hurt by it and HHH hasn't gained from it.
Well, I personally don't like Triple H because he just flat out doesn't entertain me. Like...at all, but it doesn't help. I mean, even John Cena lost ONCE to Jericho. Hell, Undertaker lost TWICE to Jericho in the SAME WEEK. Why is it so hard for Triple H to do it just once? Oh, but he can put Sheamus over in less than a year with no trouble at all. :rolleyes:

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Well, I personally don't like Triple H because he just flat out doesn't entertain me. Like...at all, but it doesn't help. I mean, even John Cena lost ONCE to Jericho. Hell, Undertaker lost TWICE to Jericho in the SAME WEEK. Why is it so hard for Triple H to do it just once? Oh, but he can put Sheamus over in less than a year with no trouble at all. :rolleyes:
Trips actually has lost to Jericho. On SD in 2002 I believe. I didn't think people counted that because it wasn't on a big stage though. But if him beating Cena on Raw in a tag match counts then so does him beating Trips on SD imo. And yeah, if you don't like somebody you don't like them. But not liking them because you're favorite didn't go over is childish.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
I don't remember this. If you've got a video then I'll retract my statement, but I never remember it happening.

I know that Jericho did pin Triple H once for the title, but that doesn't count because it was reversed, so essentially it never happened.

·
Ho!
17,957 Posts
I think I vaguely remember Jericho pinning Triple H on Smackdown in 02, I believe it was by roll up due to Triple H getting distracted by someone... Stephanie? Taker? Angle? Someone, but it's a blur.

So yeah, believe it or not Triple H's record over Jericho is not 100% perfect, only 99% perfect. ;)

1 - 20 of 63 Posts