Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
6,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I normally wouldn't do shit like this, but what if CM Punk worked only for NXT. I realize he wouldn't and I am pretty certain on that. However, I have to ask the question. It seems like NXT is a Brand with a developmental program attached. We know people who aren't on NXT television are developing.

CM Punk is a name and working NXT part time, or full time could be something interesting. Granted it's still the WWE, it's not the main roster. I realize CM Punk would never work for pennies, or for HHH. Never say never in wrestling. I say this because Punk has always been the outside imo. Placing him in NXT and have him carry the Brand until he is ready to retire would be kind of cool.

Punk is an Indie Icon. NXT represents that Indie vibe with a WWE logo slapped on it somewhere. Yes, I realize this is a stretch, but for some reason I can see CM Punk in NXT because it's not the main roster. Does this make sense? He seems very counter culture. I would legitimately understand why he would make it clear as to why he is staying in NXT and never going to the main roster no matter how much they want him to. NXT and CM Punk?

·
Baby Yoda
30,134 Posts
If he returns, it will be for NJPW and it will be as the BC's new leader.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,544 Posts
No, but a douchey heel savage feud of CM with McIntyre and Bobby Rude, would make the savage crowd go wild.:lol

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
If anywhere, it'll be NJPW, but I think there is also a slim outside chance with LU, just because I could see him and his wife (AJ) enjoying LU for its comic book nature. I could imagine the two of them doing a one-off appearance or something there just for the lolz.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Punk alone is bigger than the whole NXT brand.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Hello at some stage CM Punk will be back with WWE it is a matter of when not if.

People said that the ultimate warrior would not come back and he did ( the first DVD that the WWE did on the Wariror was not flattering , but he came back ) , so did Paul Hayman .

So CM Punk might be in the future WWE video game have merchandise made and other monetary relationship with the WWE . Actually competing in the ring that is different matter again it depends on how he feels and if bridges can be mended .

Yours

Farhan

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,444 Posts
I don't think there's any chance in hell CM Punk would work for Triple H and have to answer directly to him.

·
Banned
6,852 Posts
his ego couldn't accept facing stars the likes of Rock, Taker, Brock, and HHH. Theres no way his ego would take NXT

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
Yeah, because they would spent a million+ a year for someone to work in front of between 300-2000 people on the weekends :eyeroll

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.