Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ken Shamrock back in the 'E. the guy was great in the attitude era, and was over too, personally i would love to see him be a guest host, and snap and make someone tap to the ankle lock again

Anyone agree?

·
Registered
288 Posts
He's too old. Woulda been nice 5 years ago or so. Him and Steve Blackman
OMG, Blackman and Shamrock back would make WWE awesome once again. :rolleyes:

·
40,694 Posts
He was pretty bad in promos back then. He doesn't seem like the type that could improve that either. He seems to be the type that will only do things his way, on his terms, and that's certainly to be respected up to a certain point. It's not that he lacks charisma though, he just lacks the ability to play any character other than himself. The constantly pissed off dude can only go so far before it becomes unintentionally comical.

·
Mr Money In The Bank.
3,985 Posts
I liked him in the ring back in the day but i can't really remember him working well on the mic although i don't have a clear memory of him cutting a promo. I've not seen the guy in a while like any pictures so a don't know if he's in the correct shape but i wouldn't take him back anyway, been too long.

·
Registered
975 Posts
I honestly wouldn't even like seeing him as a guest host and don't think it ever will happen because he has nothing to promote. Also, He got banned from MMA for a year for juicing and I doubt Vince would want to be associated with him. Back on topic though, I think he could possibly work as a manager or trainer for NXT without actually getting involved in matches if he ever did come back. He's someone that could legitimately sell being a trainer unlike the majority of veterans on NXT at the moment and I think he could better that specific program to be honest. I think it would be cool to see him take someone "under his wing" and train them in both MMA and Wrestling and make them a legit bad ass new comer or the next "World's Most Dangerous Man" and have them dominate NXT and eventually move to Smackdown or Raw. I think that's the only way he'd work in todays WWE given his age and background, but I don't see it happening.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts