Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like a One Night Stand but will all the attitude era guys?

Doubt Rock or Shawn Michaels would wrestle

Arena Madison Square Garden

WWE Championship
Undertaker vs Triple H

Chris Jericho vs Kurt Angle

Kane vs Mick Foley

GodFather and Val Venis vs Too Cool

Trish Stratus vs Lita

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Vince Mcmahon w/ Mean Street Posse

TLC
Edge and Christian vs The Hardyz vs The Dudleyz

Hardcore Match
Hardcore Holly vs Steve Blackman vs Al Snow vs Big Show

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
No, why do people keep bringing these up, they're just pipe dreams that don't even make sense.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'd love to see guys like Austin, Foley, Rock and Angle return, and even the likes of Blackman, Rikishi, Lita and Trish, but I'd much rather have them interacting with the current roster than taking part in another nostalgia show.

·
Banned
10,007 Posts
Oh hell yes - I'd order it for sure. If it had the retro logos/graphics, the retro set, the 1999 roster - I would love it. Venis, Blackman, Shamrock, Hardcore Holly, Al Snow, Big Show, Rock, Austin, Triple H, X-Pac, Outlaws, Dudleys, Hardys - I'd mark so much.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Just pop in an old WWF DVD, Christ.

And if they DID do this, it would probably strongly affect their ratings. Kids? OMGGGG The numerous amount of people wanting Attitude era back? Would rise, probably bringing protests and crap. Just no.

·
Registered
12,415 Posts
I've had enough Attitude Era for one lifetime, thanks.

·
Registered
178 Posts
No my freind pulling old stars out of the blue and putting them into the ring expecting them to have the same flair as when in the Attitude Era. ECW one night Stand I was lucky enough to do it but the 2nd time it wasnt the same and the 3rd time it still wont be the same.

Attitude Era R.I.P. dnt even think about bringing it back.

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
This would be a serious fail because The Rock won't be involved and Steve Austin can't wrestle anymore...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts