·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Triple H: Hey Punk I will destroy you with my Pedigree
Punk: I don't think that will happen because I'll nail you with a Pepsi Plunge
Triple H: What's that?
Punk: Top Corner Diving Pedigree
Triple: Oh shit!
LOL, shit, you wasted a good humor skit for your sig.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
LOL, shit, you wasted a good humor skit for your sig.
My best didn't come out this time because I wasted my efforts imagining what happens to my REP bar when someone like you decides to give me rep .. either green or red! ... Both ways it'll get RAPPED

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No. That would damage his knees and possibly end his wrestling career and the height of his popularity.
So... it's kinda safe to say that we will only see CM Punk do it on Youtube or on WWE12. Can he tweak it so that it doesn't hurt the knees?

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
So... it's kinda safe to say that we will only see CM Punk do it on Youtube or on WWE12. Can he tweak it so that it doesn't hurt the knees?
I'm honestly fine with him not doing. It's synonymous with HHH anyways so it'll be seen as if Punk copied Trips anyways.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Winning™;10281126 said:
I'm honestly fine with him not doing. It's synonymous with HHH anyways so it'll be seen as if Punk copied Trips anyways.
Is punk rumored to be in any fragile condition to do a move like that? Maybe just one time, seeing as it's HHH and all.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
^what he said. It's HHH. Bring it out of retirement. A pedigree vs pedigree(on the top rope) would be a nice mix. Plus, doesn't punk wear kneepads? I'm sure that lessens the blow a tiny bit.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts