Wrestling Forum banner

Would anyone here like to work for the WWE?

4684 64
And if so, what would you be interested in doing?
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

· Banned
3,179 Posts
Badly my friend. Im interning their next summer thanks to a family friend. Ideally the creative team but I would probably do anything for them.

Yeah, I doubt WWE would let anyone without a basic knowledge of grammar intern for them. So, I call bullshit.

· Registered
534 Posts
Badly my friend. Im interning their next summer thanks to a family friend. Ideally the creative team but I would probably do anything for them.
Mop their floors, lol

Janitor at the corporate office.

· Registered
4,669 Posts
A better question is, "Is there anyone here who would NOT like to work for the WWE?" That is a lot simpler than what will effectively amount to 30 pages of, "I would like to work for Vince!" "Really? Me too!"
I wouldn't. Working for the WWE would be just like having any other stressful, stifling corporate job. It's kinda like how people think being a videogame reviewer is some awesome gig until they get hired and realize it's just like any other job, dealing with deadlines and bosses.

Honestly, could you imagine being one of the producers running the media on Raw? All the split screens and replays live? Jeez, it's like being an air traffic controller.

· Dragon Slayer
6,701 Posts
No. Vince is a little too crazy of a boss to work for.

The odds of working directly under the CEO except for the Wrestlers and other executives is very low. WWE would probably be a pretty entertaining place to work, Ive actually read through a lot of their jobs on the corporate website. Of course everyone here would probably love working for WWE considering we're wrestling fans.

· Registered
331 Posts
I would LIKE to, but I doubt I'd last. I'm a pretty shy person, anytime I talk to people asking questions and whatnot, I feel like I'm pestering. And the only way to succeed in WWE is by "pestering" creative, and Vince/HHH's penis.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.