Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People are saying it'd be a step back for Morrison, but it's not like he's doing anything. Meanwhile, the SES is just incredibly boring, and Melina has achieved all that she can in the women's division. And it wouldn't be the same as it was back then, because they wouldn't be relying on Melina for heat and personality. Morrison has his own connection with the crowd at this point, and Mercury has been developed as a character, and could continue to get better. Sticking the three elements together could make magic, provided that Mercury grew some hair.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
i don't give a shit if it would work, they shouldn't do it. Morrison can be a star if they just gave him direction and booked him properly, and this is coming from a guy who isn't really a fan.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He needs character development if he's going to be a star, and they need to start slow, because at this point he REALLY can't handle himself alongside the bigger starts promo-wise...he's too undeveloped and weak. If not MNM, then a reunion or at least a storyline with Melina could be ideal, given their chemistry, history and her personality.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'd have to agree with rawlin. I am a Morrison fan, or rather Nitro fan. Don't think WWE has booked him right at all since the name change. He's always been the better half of Miz & Morrison, but the former's got a mouthpiece. All Morrison/Nitro needs to do is pick up on the mic skills. Otherwise, he'll be hovering in the midcard region and be lost in time like Shelton Benjamin.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts