Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would a new Ministry of Darkness currently work in the WWE?

If it did I would imagine it would have the likes of Kane,The Miz and R Truth in it.

I think the WWE is seriously lacking a quality HEEL with Alberto Del Rio and Christian the only major guys as appose to Faces Like Sheamus,CM Punk,HHH,Randy Orton, John Cena.

And would be interesting if The Undertaker came back as a heel, as the leader this would allow him not be in a fighting role every week as everyone know he is now injury prone.

Obviously back then there was a lot more darker characters in Viscera,Gangrel,Edge,Christian,Mideon etc

But it would definitely be an interesting angle.

Doing this would definitely help push the careers of certain young superstars.
There abducted and then come back with a darker element to them like when Mabel became Viscera.

Members could include
.The Undertaker
.Kane
.Brodus Clay
.Cody Rhodes
.R Truth
.The Miz
.Kharma
etc

This could lead to a dark period where the ministry is in charge and would be able to have large amounts of superstars involved in a major story line.

TEAM WWE vs The Ministry

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
I'd personally have these in a new ministry:

- The Undertaker (Leader)
- Paul Bearer (Manager)
- Awesome Truth (Tag Team)
- Brodus Clay (Muscle)
- Tyler Reks (Mid carder)
- Dean Ambrose (Up coming talent)
- Kharma (Woman of the group)

--

Now you're probably wondering, why would you put Ambrose there when he hasn't even made an appearence, I just think the way he is suits it completely, it'd be a big step up for him. You're also probably wondering Tyler Reks? what the fuck? Does he even still have a job? But I think he has a great look, he's good in the ring and it's a role where he wouldn't need to talk because he'd be in the ministry.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
It wouldn't work, PG era is all about rainbows, butterfly's, unicorns, and bright colors there wouldn't be anything "dark" about a new Ministry in today's sterile, corporate, kid friendly WWE environment.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Surprisingly I agree with the Tyler Reks comment it would push him over the moon and would definetley fit in very well with the whole ministry.
And they could be utilizing somebody who currently offer nothing but still takes home a large wage!

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
I would have a stable named "The Underground" consisting of these members. The leader of the group would be Dean Ambrose, his right hand man would be Corey Graves, and the tag team of the group would be Cottonwood/Luke Gallows. They would be similar to the Flock, mixed with a bit of the S.E.S theme, and a little bit of Ministry of Darkness in terms of presence.

·
Banned
1,502 Posts
I wouldn't include any top stars, the original Ministry was Taker, Bradshaw and Farooq, Mideon, Viscera, and the Brood, Taker was the only main guy of the group, but everyone in the group benefited from being associated with him.

But I doubt it'd work, could you imagine if they had Taker cut his wrist and poured his blood into a cup and forced someone to drink it in today's WWE? People would flip their shit.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Ministry was awful, hell no.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
The Undertaker - Overseer and leader, he'd be the guy who the face that eventaully kills the group would build up to beating.
Mid-carders:
Cody Rhodes - Second in command, he's got that whole, crazy thing going on.
Tyler Reks - Looks shockingly like a necrophelliac.
Zack Ryder - He'd start off against them, and then join, simply cos i'd mark for him to keep his attire, just in plain black and white :roll:
Brodus Clay - he's a big dude who looks like he stomps on puppies, i don't need to explain.

Guys who could take them down:
CM Punk - Hell if we're being ambitious he could break Undertakers streak using this as a vehicle.
Cena - Yawn.
Randy Orton - yup.
John Morrison - because him breaking the streak would create the worlds biggest shitstorm.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts