Wrestling Forum banner

Would a live audience boo Linda if she returned to TV?

709 6
It's been a few months since she failed at becoming a Senator so WWE has more or less moved on from trying to appease her campaign as much as possible. I personally don't place too much blame on her for making the product PG, because I think there are so many other factors which led to the change in rating.

So let's imagine she decided to work for the company again and was written into a storyline with Vince and Stephanie. Do you think she'd be met with a really cold reception by the adults in the crowd who were aware of the campaign? Sure kids make up a bigger share of the audience now so they probably don't even know her, but factor in the possibility that some adults who are now parents grew up watching the Attitude era or something. Or even when WWE is in a city where the wrestling fans are quite 'smarky' (usually the venues where Cena might get a mixed reaction from the crowd).

Has Linda's little brush with politics meant that she can no longer show her face on WWE programming again, assuming she ever wanted to return? Or will no one simply care?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
4,575 Posts
Yeah, I don't think so.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Are u fuckin shittin me ? Do u think 90% of the crowd would know who she is never mind 'know' that her run for the Senate made the product PG ?
This is 100 percent correct.

the first reaction would probably be "I didn't know Vince was married".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.