Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If WWE advertised AJ Lee, for example, in an old style Bra n Panties match, would the ratings/buy rates go nuts or what?

Puppies = best for business.

No, I am not a cave man, I just miss this aspect of wrestling.

Even if it was just a one-off.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I would be interested. I don't get WWE; If they want to have a women's division, then sign female wrestlers, but they don't. They sign these really hot models who can't wrestle for shit and are never going to get over by wrestling alone and would not let us have a bra and panties match, which was the only way women who couldn't wrestle got over in the past.
I think AJ did take part in some sort of bikini competition in FCW.

·
Banned
859 Posts
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

·
Banned
8,732 Posts
It might do a little better than average, but it wouldn't have a significant effect. WWE have moved in a different direction now, and if they did book a bra and panties match, sponsors, advertisers, etc. probably wouldn't be too pleased. I never really liked the bra and panties matches either. Don't get me wrong, I like seeing good looking women in not much clothing, but something about the whole idea of a match where the goal is to strip the opponent out of their clothes, it just didn't sit well with me. I didn't like when they did those other things like mud wrestling or pillow fights either. It was just lowered the tone for the whole presentation, made it feel sleazy and I didn't like that.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
It's really, really, hard seeing WWE booking AJ Lee in a Bra and Panties match, but I'm sure ratings would rise very quickly, as would I. :cena5

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
A bra and panties match featuring AJ in this day and age (where the fans are starved of that kind of thing) would be the highest rated segment on that Raw, or give whatever PPV it was on a decent bump in buy rates.

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Yes, of course it would. That's all the Divas were ever supposed to be: tits and ass. Nobody really cares about watching women's wrestling in WWE, even less when the women they hire are completely shit in the ring.

Bra and Panties > 2 minutes of roll-ups and shitty running of the ropes.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
It would at first because people haven't seen them for ages, but putting them on every show is probably not a good idea, too much of a good thing and all that. Plus it won't help to make the divas look like legit wrestlers, and I doubt someone like AJ, who takes wrestling very seriously would want to do more than one.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I dont think any1 except marks wold like to see AJ in Bra and panties. I mean she has no boobs and ass theres nothing to see in that skeleton body

1 - 17 of 17 Posts