Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive seen a thread about current raw themes, but didn't think this was much of the same

WWF
Nation of Domination
Right To Censor
Goldust with the buzzer
Kung Fu Naki

WWE
Hornswoggle
Great Khali
Miz

that's all i can think of right now, . what do you consider to be some of the most annoying theme songs of all time?

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Ive seen a thread about current raw themes, but didn't think this was much of the same

WWF
Nation of Domination
gRiht To Censor
Goldust with the buzzer
Kung Fu Naki

WWE
Hornswoggle
Great Khali
Miz

that's all i can think of right now, . what do you consider to be some of the most annoying theme songs of all time?
Kelly Kelly
Miz
Alex Riley
Ted DiBiase (the money one)
Ted Dibaise Jr theme is by far the worst, the ones in bold I agree with. I'd also like to add, David Otunga's theme is pretty shitty as well. AJ's first theme was pretty bad, I never liked Zigglers previous theme either.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
RTC and DX (2000 version).

Hornswoggle for current. Kane's revamped themes. All of them. Original is great but I dislike his revamped themes.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Miz ??? Are you serious guys ? I mean the guy isnt the best wrestler but I love his theme. You guys are haten on him for no reason lol
Nope. I don't particularly like Miz but I don't hate him either, he just doesn't do anything for me. But I do dislike his theme.

·
One Winged Angel
3,728 Posts
William Regal's Man's Man theme, haha.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts