Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taunts are common in wrestling, helping wrestlers get over with the crowd.

Some are memorable, but some are awful.

What is your least favorite taunt?

Here's mine:

Undertaker's tongue

In the old days, Undertaker would do the Homage taunt and Deadman pin with his eyes rolled back.

However, he recently started sticking his tongue out. Why?

It looks terrible, and I feel embarrassed to be a wrestling fan when I see it.

Someone tell Undertaker to keep that tongue inside of his mouth!

·
Registered
757 Posts
The Santino Trumpet thing. Looks more like a ridiculously out of proportion blowjob

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
"You can't see me"

I mean wtf, Cena's gimmick isn't a tryhard rapper anymore, it's meant to be the Superman U.S. Marine Barney the Dinosaur

p.s. don't talk shit about Santino, everything about him = win

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
The Great Khali's pink slip dodging taunt is the absolute worst BY FAR! The way he keeps taunting us all by having us think it's going to get him and end his horrible career, but then he just moves out of the way of it and continues to pollute the airwaves. It really pisses me off.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Probably the Randy Viper stuff. Only because I fear for his health everytime he does it.
"Oh God, he's going o break his arm again".

Plus he has the facial expressions of a dick. No literal.

Honourable mention to Edge's weird hair-gasm he does everytime he wants to spear someone.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Probably the Randy Viper stuff. Only because I fear for his health everytime he does it.
"Oh God, he's going o break his arm again".

Plus he has the facial expressions of a dick. No literal.

Honourable mention to Edge's weird hair-gasm he does everytime he wants to spear someone.
Haha the Edge hair-gasm, classic.

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
Randy Orton with his spastic retard-ism anytime he goes/or just went for an RKO. I feel embarresed watching it because it looks so stupid.

·
Banned
266 Posts
Orton's bobblehead thing he does when he's "stalking" someone,looks like a retard strapped to a sybian.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Orton's fist pounding thing before the RKO.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
Orton's fist pounding thing before the RKO.
I actually like that. I just hate when he flops around.

CM Punk did that sleeping gesture in his match with Cena a few weeks ago, as he was about to deliver the GTS, and i thought it looked dumb.

·
HEADBANGA
24,317 Posts
Ezekial Jacksson pose where he looks like he about to take a shit because he's trying so hard to show off his roided of muscles...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts