Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
hey to be honest i liked the new generation era lol I think the new generation era by the way is way way better than the pg era hahaha
What in blue hell are you talking about? :confused:

What new generation. My post was about things I thought did not fit well with me.

·
Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
3,350 Posts
I listed many of WCW's fails in a thread here.

Mae Young at Royal Rumble 2000 reluctantly comes to my mind. *shudder* In fact that entire Mark Henry/Mae Young relationship what quite repulsive.

Al Snow vs. Big Bossman in The Kennel From Hell at Unforgiven 1999.

Also this:

Vintage Lawler...

·
Banned
635 Posts
I listed many of WCW's fails in a thread here.

Mae Young at Royal Rumble 2000 reluctantly comes to my mind. *shudder* In fact that entire Mark Henry/Mae Young relationship what quite repulsive.

Al Snow vs. Big Bossman in The Kennel From Hell at Unforgiven 1999.

Also this:

Vintage Lawler...
Comon Lesbian stuff was ratings lol

·
Banned
822 Posts
Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins reunion on Superstars. They had one Tag Team match together (against Santino & Kozlov and they LOST) and then Zack Ryder became a secretary on SmackDown.
Lol and I agree on the fingerpoke of doom

·
Registered
129 Posts
Thiers always the katie vick storyline...that was just disgusting

·
Registered
129 Posts
^ i wanted to kill orton when he said, " eddies not in heaven.....hes in hell" you couldnt pay me enough to do that, and when batista said " eddies dead"

·
Registered
126 Posts
Orton saying 'Eddie's in Hell' made me sick. You think orton would have refused. WHoever decided on that, wether its vince or someone else, is an asshole. Vince shouldnt have let that happen

·
Registered
129 Posts
Orton saying 'Eddie's in Hell' made me sick. You think orton would have refused. WHoever decided on that, wether its vince or someone else, is an asshole. Vince shouldnt have let that happen
eddie proballey turned in his grave

·
Banned
822 Posts
^ i wanted to kill orton when he said, " eddies not in heaven.....hes in hell" you couldnt pay me enough to do that, and when batista said " eddies dead"
Oh yeah

Lol Mysterio kicked him in the balls after that

·
Registered
129 Posts

·
Banned
635 Posts
kayfabe incidents.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts