1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
That little bastard?

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Hunico's one of the better workers in the entire company.

Zeke pretty much has to be the answer. Camacho would be an option if he actually wrestled.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
Hunico. Dude doesn't serve any purpose and comes out on a bicycle. Now that's gangsta
I normally fast forward through Hunicho vs DiBiase round 132436567853
So one of the best workers on the SmackDown roster, who actually has a gimmick (something the majority of roster don't have) - suddenly has no purpose? I agree that his matches with DiBiase were worthless, but DiBiase has been injured for a while now, so that's old news.

Anyway here's an example of why Hunico's a great worker:

To answer the OP's question, the worst wrestler behind Khali is definitely Ezekiel Jackson.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Hunico. Dude doesn't serve any purpose and comes out on a bicycle. Now that's gangsta
Hunico is a great wrestler. I know he's got a shitty Mexican America gimmick, but he does have the ring skills to back it up, WWE just misuse him criminally.

It's Zeke though. Horrible to the power of 10.

Edit: Honourable mention to Big Show.

·
Registered
766 Posts
If he even counts as a wrestler, I'd say Hornswoggle. I don't wish to anyone that they lose their job, but that guy is an embarrassment. A close second is Big Zeke.

·
Banned
852 Posts
Even though he was in my top 5 for a while, I have to go with Ezekiel Jackson. I REALLY like his look, but he is passable to bad in the ring.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,533 Posts
Probably Khali or Otunga.
~waiting for someone to say Bryan~ :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts