Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Not sure why you think it's the worst intro ever as i personally find it a million times better than the current Greenday rubbish. This reminds me of a time when Smackdown was at it best!

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure why you think it's the worst intro ever as i personally find it a million times better than the current Greenday rubbish. This reminds me of a time when Smackdown was at it best!
No doubt Smackdown 2003 owned, but the music doesn't fit the video package.

·
WWE Golden Era Sim League President
3,295 Posts
Funny how when he says "I want it all the excess, the SEX"...and then as soon as sex is said it's a picture of Rikishi.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
i though this was in reference to the currently intro we have, the intro we have right now imo is the worst one ever

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
No, the worst one ever was the one before "Let it Roll," the current one isn't so great and Rise Up wasn't great either. That's it the top 3.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
What? No! The part when Chavito turns into Eddie is fucking epic! And it has Badass Taker, rapper Cena and Brock Fucking Lesnar!

·
Registered
376 Posts
I loved the Smackdown hip hop intro from 2003... but the current Smackdown intro and music absolutely suck. They don't make the intros like they used to from the past.

·
Registered
837 Posts
This was one of the best, if not the best Smackdown intro. The only intro that is as good as this is the one from 2002.
Man, that got me excited to watch Smackdown again. But that was back when it had an actual personality and uniqueness to it. Everything just seems so damn sterile these days.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Man, that got me excited to watch Smackdown again. But that was back when it had an actual personality and uniqueness to it. Everything just seems so damn sterile these days.
Yeah Smackdown was the more unique brand... even the on screen graphics were a bit more futuristic and advanced compared to RAW.

It also aired on Thursday... which is the most busy and high ad dollar nights on TV. The shows felt very epic on Thursday nights. So in a way they had no choice but to make Smackdown more cutting edge.

·
Banned
1,988 Posts
That is actually a great intro. It has a certain badass-ness, if you get what I mean. The current SD intro makes me feel like I'm watching some game show for kids.

Also, a roster with Rhyno, Lesnar, WGTT, Eddie, Badass Taker, Rapper Cena and others >>>>>>> Anything SD has to offer recently.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
That's only the worst for reminding me how awesome the roster used to be. Rock, Lesnar, Angle, pre-super-injuries Edge, Mysterio, pre-super-push Cena, Tajiri, WGTT, Giant Bernard, hadn't-killed-his-family Benoit, Bad Ass Taker and Sean O'Haire? I'm depressed now.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts