I will kick it off:

The peoples elbow - The Rock
The five knuckle shuffle - John Cena
The Bionic Elbow - Dusty Rhodes

Any more?

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Matt Hardy's Side Effect. I used to hate that shit and the fact that he would always go for a cover afterwards and the commentators would always act so shocked that the other guy kicked out.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
#FiveKnuckleShuffle

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Undertaker's Snake Eyes & Old School

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts
Cena's five moves of doom makes me sick.

I think it is because it relies so much on the guy taking it to be an idiot. I mean its like Cena's opponents don't even do tape study of him. Warrior had a similar problem with his comebacks.

·
Registered
194 Posts
The Mizard of Oz. Remember that terrible move?

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
Does Hogan's leg drop count as a signature?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
define worst...

people go apeshit for all 3 moves you mentioned
They may go apeshite but do they look any good. Hogan's legdrop is my favorite but we love it becayse it is nostalgic, not because we think it outs people out. The People's Elbow doesnt even connect, it's rediculous

·
Registered
521 Posts
Cena may have the worst move set in all of wrestling. None of them look devastating at all, AA may be the worst finisher ever.

Big E's finisher is an atrocity.

Punk has a nice move set but the GTS looks terrible 9/10 times.

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts
They may go apeshite but do they look any good. Hogan's legdrop is my favorite but we love it becayse it is nostalgic, not because we think it outs people out. The People's Elbow doesnt even connect, it's rediculous
And you think the leg drop connects? :lol

The Peoples Elbow is THE most electrifying move in sports entertainment.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Would you class the peoples elbow as a signature ?

The guy who mentioned the side effect, there are so many examples of that happening but I cannot think of a better one than that, well done sir

I've never liked the edge o'matic and I have no idea why

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Honestly? You think The People's Elbow actually connects more than hogan's leg drop? You would lose your mind if you saw Jerry Lawler execute a proper pile driver

·
Banned
615 Posts
Worst signature move? Hell, I'd say Rock's sharpshooter. Didn't even look right and apparently wasn't executed well either. And this is coming from a HUGE Rocky mark.

Your sig. I love it, that's Kramer and Little Jerry when he took it to a cockfight only to pull him off.

Reactions: hag

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Cena's five moves of doom makes me sick.

I think it is because it relies so much on the guy taking it to be an idiot. I mean its like Cena's opponents don't even do tape study of him. Warrior had a similar problem with his comebacks.
Stop being so stupid. Every babyface has a comeback and fits the same as you've stated.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
5 knuckle shuffle & peoples elbow are great imo - get the fans going, bit of the wrestlers character in them

yeah its unrealistic but so are 99% of moves anyway

i dont like a lot of the high flying lightweight ones where it looks like some kind of dance routine - jump off the ropes to armdrag to front roll for no reason type stuff

1 - 20 of 47 Posts