Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I had a dollar for everytime the IWC said that, I'd be a rich man.

I'm amazed people can say this is the worst Raw ever with a straight face

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
One of the worst. Little to no wrestling, and a bullshit angle with no real meat to it.

Seriously, even from a casual standpoint, you can see there's really just no logic behind everyone walking out. If you've watched WWE for any more than a few months you KNOW their 'unsafe working environment' story just doesn't hold up, because this kind of shit happens all the damn time.

·
Banned
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One of the worst. Little to no wrestling, and a bullshit angle with no real meat to it.

Seriously, even from a casual standpoint, you can see there's really just no logic behind everyone walking out. If you've watched WWE for any more than a few months you KNOW their 'unsafe working environment' story just doesn't hold up, because this kind of shit happens all the damn time.
Little to No wrestling?

Bullshit angle?

Were we watching the same show

Also, pretty sure I counted around 4 matches, which had a badass main event

·
Registered
86 Posts
Little to No wrestling?

Bullshit angle?

Were we watching the same show

Also, pretty sure I counted around 4 matches, which had a badass main event
With 351 commercials. And which "event" do you consider the badass one? The terrible face vs heel tag team match or the one where HHH buried every single individual that works for WWE?

·
Registered
615 Posts
welcome to the wrestling forum where nobody is happy :lmao
Yeah the place to come for those who watch a product they hate just so they can bitch about it, we all have things we would change, things we dislike but there are so many people on this forum who actually never say a good thing about any show or PPV, they just cry that CM Punk is getting buried well hear this, no one makes him slap hands and hug Cena after tag matches, you never seen the Rock and Austin hug after they tagged together. CM Punk can get himself over so if he is not over its partly his own fault. Long live the king of kings HHH.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
With 351 commercials. And which "event" do you consider the badass one? The terrible face vs heel tag team match or the one where HHH buried every single individual that works for WWE?
so him getting his ass fired as COO means he went over? does it mean he won? does it mean he's gonna hold a title now?

please respond to me

ps. wade barret stopped being relevant the moment he was fed to cena at summerslam

·
Registered
86 Posts
so him getting his ass fired as COO means he went over? does it mean he won? does it mean he's gonna hold a title now?

please respond to me

ps. wade barret stopped being relevant the moment he was fed to cena at summerslam
Naw, just that he managed to still get cheers after destroying everyone else on the roster. Although as other people have mentioned, Cena, Orton, Sheamus, Punk, and Ryan weren't out there.

I will say this Raw had one shining point, though. Ziggler sold the HELL out of that brogue kick during the tag match.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Naw, just that he managed to still get cheers after destroying everyone else on the roster. Although as other people have mentioned, Cena, Orton, Sheamus, Punk, and Ryan weren't out there.

I will say this Raw had one shining point, though. Ziggler sold the HELL out of that brogue kick during the tag match.
and he got cheered because...?

a) he's a babyface
b) a heel is sabotaging his work
c) the heels incited everyone to walk out on trips
d) it is not really his fault, and only the audience supports him because they're the only ones believe he's innocent

if you didn't pick any of those, then you're a little too deep inside the Smark mentality

·
Registered
14 Posts
IWC: So I was watching Raw tonight, and I realized, ever since the Attitude Era ended, every single episode of Raw has been worse than the episode before it. So that means that every new episode of Raw I see, is the worst episode ever.
Dr. Swanson: What about tonight? Was tonight the worst episode of Raw ever?
IWC: Yeah.
Dr. Swanson: Wow, that's messed up.

·
Malkamania
7,889 Posts
No one here is ever happy, but for some reason they all come back and watch the next week lol.

I'm enjoying the product at the moment, so i don't really care what anyone else thinks of it.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
IWC: So I was watching Raw tonight, and I realized, ever since the Attitude Era ended, every single episode of Raw has been worse than the episode before it. So that means that every new episode of Raw I see, is the worst episode ever.
Dr. Swanson: What about tonight? Was tonight the worst episode of Raw ever?
IWC: Yeah.
Dr. Swanson: Wow, that's messed up.
if you excuse me, i'm making this into my sig

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
The matches were shitty, but if the ending had been for a final farewell for HHH, never to be seen again, it would have been epic. But since it will not be, it is a complete failure.

I just cannot see how the writing can change direction from here? Johnny Laryngitis as an evil COO, and trips coming back with vince at survivor series? Does not make sense. Vince comes back next week? Completely clusterfucking the whole storyline started by punk.
Frankly, this is a major botch by the wwe, it would need some epic storyline to save this story.

ie, wwe just fucked up big time. Honestly, the whole thing has been driven by ego. IF trips never came back to the wwe, the story could have been epic, but we know that is NEVER going to happen.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
No one here is ever happy, but for some reason they all come back and watch the next week lol.

I'm enjoying the product at the moment, so i don't really care what anyone else thinks of it.
Agreed. Seems like people need to watch RAW from 1994-mid 1997 or from 2008-mid 2010 to start throwing out "Worst RAW Ever" claims.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.