Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Banned
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CM Skittle, Mr Styles and that ugly tool Jupiter are 3.

Name some more.

Jupiter 3
Styles 3
Azza 1
Rits 1
Panther 2
Psycho911 2
Richie 1
Puggle 1

·
Banned
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh oh me! I'm terrible at it. I suck.
You seem like a decent poster from what i've seen. But well done for your honesty.

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
Nah, I dislike Styles as a person, and I'm more or less indifferent to Jupiter, but they can be pretty good at times. They seem to have hit a rough patch recently however.

A list of the worst ranters of all time is incomplete without azza and RITS.

·
STOCKING STUFFER
3,496 Posts
Mr Styles
Jupiter
Panther
Psycho911

^Should all have their thread-making rights revoked. Azza and RITS get honorable mention, but they don't make rants every few days and are fairly inactive so they're not really front and center in my mind right now.

Good thread btw lots of potential

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
Mr Styles
Jupiter
Panther
Psycho911

^Should all have their thread-making rights revoked. Azza and RITS get honorable mention, but they don't make rants every few days and are fairly inactive so they're not really front and center in my mind right now.
agreed. Styles and Jupiter have lost their spark, Panther and Psycho never had one to begin with.

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
Ugly tool Jupiter, despite the fact you've already been told that's not me in my avatar you still insist it is. Okay then Rock, how about you fuck off back to Hollywood and never come back? See how much sense that doesn't make?

And I will have you know I haven't made a rant in days, I haven't made a troll rant in weeks and I haven't made a serious rants in many months. I did however warn of the dangers of smoking. I'm also aware that someone may have confused me with Psycho911 and then assumed I'd made something truly awful because he used MY trufax.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
This will either be a great rant or rocks will fall and everyone will die

either way

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! HERE IT GOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
I thank you for giving me the attention I crave. I don't know what I would do without being the topic of three separate rants on the first page. Twofax brings the Trufax. I bring hope of a Stronger Tomorrow and Jupiter brings nothing but the Trufax.

Again it is nice to see we have some fans out there.

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
I thank you for giving me the attention I crave. I don't know what I would do without being the topic of three separate rants on the first page. Twofax brings the Trufax. I bring hope of a Stronger Tomorrow and Jupiter brings nothing but the Trufax.

Again it is nice to see we have some fans out there.
How many tomorrows have come and gone since you first started saying you wanted a stronger one?

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
How many tomorrows have come and gone since you first started saying you wanted a stronger one?
You are what is wrong with the world. You have no will to see it get better. You see the world as your own personal playground and you don't care about anything around you. Will you not stop to think about the children of tomorrow? The babies of today and the fetuses of the future? You are a selfish prick who needs to realize that a Stronger Tomorrow starts with you.

This is more then bullying, this is bigger then suicide, this is about the millions of people dying of things every day while we sit back and do nothing. I don't know how people like you can go to bed at night knowing somewhere in the world there is a child going to bed on an empty stomach, or worse dying because he doesn't have the health care we do. Will you not help these children? Or will you sit back and watch as our future disappears and into nothing more then a cloud of polluted, oil infested dust?

The choice starts with you, I know what I would do when put in your shoes.

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
You are what is wrong with the world. You have no will to see it get better. You see the world as your own personal playground and you don't care about anything around you. Will you not stop to think about the children of tomorrow? The babies of today and the fetuses of the future? You are a selfish prick who needs to realize that a Stronger Tomorrow starts with you.

This is more then bullying, this is bigger then suicide, this is about the millions of people dying of things every day while we sit back and do nothing. I don't know how people like you can go to bed at night knowing somewhere in the world there is a child going to bed on an empty stomach, or worse dying because he doesn't have the health care we do. Will you not help these children? Or will you sit back and watch as our future disappears and into nothing more then a cloud of polluted, oil infested dust?

The choice starts with you, I know what I would do when put in your shoes.
...Did...did I just get schooled on humanitarianism by a fucking troll?? My hat's off to you, you might actually have a shred of decency inside you yet.

FYI, I've donated money to these causes. Hell, i was even involved in organising a shipping container to be brought to my school so that we could give stationery, books, sheets, clothes, basic essentials like that to be sent over to a small town in Chibobo, Northern Zambia. I wasn't able to afford the fees to go over there myself, but a few people in my year level did.

I do my part, and you'd better remember that before you start calling me a selfish prick. I have no problems with a stronger tomorrow, just people who talk about it all the time but don't show anything to back it up. That's the impression I've always gotten from you. Possibly I'm wrong, but you haven't shown me anything yet to make me think that i am.

If you're actually helping people, instead of just being an annoying little bitch with a god complex on the internet, then I respect you. I do. But don't talk to me about not working for a stronger tomorrow, because I am. I just don't tell random people on the internet about it with every other post I make. My ego isn't that big.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
You bitches are making me cry.... Mother*******... at least make a trophy or something.
Sorry for making this rant all serious business without warning anyone :p

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
this isn't even a fucking rant. and your got caught wanking was pretty shitty too, so i have to nominate you for the list. Psycho911 as well, because he has some decent ideas here and there, but he doesn't know how to execute them, and his posts just come off as awkward and slightly perverted. yeah, i said it.

Styles and Jupiter are Chris Cornell and Tom Morello. they produced some good hits in the 90's with Soundgarden, and they were all big and popular, but then they became egomaniacs and thought they no longer had to try to still succeed and get commercial and critical success. so they made a new band, a much lesser band that was pretty weak and lacked awesome, Audioslave. and their newer releases were for the most part critically panned, and although they were still popular and did well commercially, they got bashed and received a lot of negative responses for their work.

they need to do what Cornell and Morello did IRL and just re-form the old band, and start making stuff that matters, and that brings true joy to the masses.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts