• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What I've seen from these promotions is usually pretty bad.

Suggestions for additional promotions to include will be appreciated, hypothetically.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Is XPW even still in business? WWE? Shit, but not close to the worst.

CZW is probably one of the worst if not the worst things I've ever seen. What about IWA-Mid South epspecially in recent years?

Also whichever promotion "The Spammer" Diego Corleone works for and whatever promotion "Bischoffowns" books are also up there.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
All about preference.

Out of the list its hard to choose a 'loser' CZW and XPW both do exactly the same thing and have wrestlers literally destroying themselves to please tiny crowds. Cnt decide which is worse tbh.

I am pretty sure XPW has closed again. So CZW would 'win' by default

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
never seen IWA mid-south.

yes, xpw went out of business a long time ago. czw is still in business? ugh. I don't get why people think necro butcher is good.
Every time I see clips of czw it looks like the most ass-backwards podunk garbage. Wait, did I mean WWE? I forget.

Wait, XPW reopened? You mean after shane restarted it and it shut down again? Poor Shane. He should have trashed the xpw belt.

ps thanks scrilla and gunner for making me laugh

·
Registered
82 Posts
It's TNA by far and everybody knows it.
The way they run their business makes them the worst company.
It even lowers the in ring quality.

And xpw never reopened they just made one memorial show

·
Registered
11,586 Posts
WWE is decent, everybody plays their part and role so the matches never comes out horrible.

Now TNA, is terrible.

Out of the 3, XPW is dead. CZW has completely change over the years. The hardcore stuff has died down, most of their shows is wrestling based these days. And of course WWE might be the best promotion in the world at the moment.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
I've seen some terrible CZW shows over the year, but then they've had some decent workers pass through.

XPW, I've just never been able to muster an interest in. I can't be fucked to watch one of their shows, so I couldn't possibly comment.

Assuming we're talking throughout the length of the promotion, the WWE fucking annihilates the other two. Assuming we're talking this year's WWE, it's still annihilated those two. Assuming it's since the name change, it's still vastly superior.

So, let's say CZW, seeing as I don't remember watching XPW and I actually like a fair proportion of what the WWE put out.

Very unusual poll, by the way.

·
Registered
11,586 Posts
How could you put WWE over TNA
1.Build of new talent. Jack Swagger,Dolph,Alberto,CM Punk,Daniel Bryan,Nexus. They continue to build new talent. Kaval/Low Ki has been built up well so far without a cruiserweight division, he's fighting everybody.

2.Logical storylines, Matt Morgan Mr.Anti Concussion for the last two weeks gave JJ multiple blows to the head,kick Bischoff to the head last night. So much for being Mr.Anti Concussion. Vince Russo is the head booker.

3. The matches are equal, but WWE had better tv wrestling this week with Superstars and Smackdown. Swagger vs. Kaval was better than anything on Impact.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
1.Build of new talent. Jack Swagger,Dolph,Alberto,CM Punk,Daniel Bryan,Nexus. They continue to build new talent. Kaval/Low Ki has been built up well so far without a cruiserweight division, he's fighting everybody.

2.Logical storylines, Matt Morgan Mr.Anti Concussion for the last two weeks gave JJ multiple blows to the head,kick Bischoff to the head last night. So much for being Mr.Anti Concussion. Vince Russo is the head booker.

3. The matches are equal, but WWE had better tv wrestling this week with Superstars and Smackdown. Swagger vs. Kaval was better than anything on Impact.
I think he meant put the WWE on the list of bad promotions over TNA. Probably for the same reasons you outlined.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts

I meant WWE being on the list of worst promotions instead of TNA.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,148 Posts
Putting WWE or TNA on the list of worst promotions is laughable in all honesty. If we are talking about the present I suppose you could make a case for TNA but from an all time thing no chance.

I voted for XPW because out of all the crappy garbage wrestling that I've ever seen XPW is by far the worst.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.