1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
it wouldnt be a worst promo ever thread without some Sid

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
This is actually kind of funny if you really watch Morrison expression, cause I don't think HE even knows what the hell he is talking about.

·
Registered
130 Posts
The Shockmaster debut. That whole promo was priceless. The interview segment prior to it was a massacre, but then the arrival of the Shockmaster somehow outdid all the fail prior to it. Booker T and Ric Flair's audible reactions are hilarious, but what somehow makes it even funnier is Sid Vicious somehow not breaking character and being super serious while chaos is going on around him. I particularly love it when the Shockmaster starts miming along to Sid's promo, thinking its Ole Anderson.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
This one is farily bad too but in a funny sort of way

Im talking of course about the Tulips promo. Bother midnights is flawless.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Whatever it is, it's most definitely on one of the 150 or so Botchamanias. Ken Patera was particularly awful if I remember correctly.

You could maybe make a case for Jake's drunken promo.. you know the one I mean - "You don't want to play cards with me, I'll cheat..." - that one lol. But I think we give that shit a pass because it was so entertaining in it's badness. The same for Schultz's "I WANTED A WOH-MAN!!" promo lol.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts