Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's the worst/interview promo you've ever seen cut by someone who was at the time holding the world title?

Nearly fell asleep at this Diesel one

And this abomination

PS: Bonus points if you have a link to them!

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Trips Evolution promos, when this group first showed they were just saying the same stuff about themselves week in week out nothing but shortcuts for Hunter and his workout buddies.

JBL being a stereotypical political nutsack saying the same stuff week in week out

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Ding ding ding, we have a winner.
I know you hate Hardy but do you honestly think his promos are worse that this?

Don't worry, nobody will think you're a 'Creature Of The Night' if you say Russo's was worse.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Yeah, Jeff is much more irritating.

I mean, I'll grant you that it was a horrible promo, but it's not as bad as Jeff. Besides, Russo's promo was deliberately horrible. I can tell. It's obvious that he spoke like he was reading off a paper to annoy the crowd.

Jeff is just TOO bad. He's the worst.....EVERYTHING, I've ever seen. Worst mic worker, worst wrestler, worst look, he's just completely cringeworthy in every aspect. To be quite frank, I'd even rank David Otunga ahead of him, and I'm DEAD fucking serious, not to say that to be part of that stupid Otunga thing on this forum that needs to die.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
What's the worst/interview promo you've ever seen cut by someone who was at the time holding the world title?

Nearly fell asleep at this Diesel one

And this abomination

PS: Bonus points if you have a link to them!
Oh man they actually got Courtney Cox to appear on WCW in the 90's? I wonder how much money that cost. Oh shit and a Kurt Russel cameo to?!

·
40,796 Posts
The Arquette promo isn't bad at all. Sure it was stupid that he was champ but it's pretty much Courtney Cox saying the lines. It's not bad at all for what it is.

The HHH and Diesel are the worst deliveries I've seen here.

I'm sure there's a Hardy champ promo that is worse. Then again maybe not since CM Punk was involved.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Pyro™;9073341 said:
Yeah, Jeff is much more irritating.

I mean, I'll grant you that it was a horrible promo, but it's not as bad as Jeff. Besides, Russo's promo was deliberately horrible. I can tell. It's obvious that he spoke like he was reading off a paper to annoy the crowd.

Jeff is just TOO bad. He's the worst.....EVERYTHING, I've ever seen. Worst mic worker, worst wrestler, worst look, he's just completely cringeworthy in every aspect. To be quite frank, I'd even rank David Otunga ahead of him, and I'm DEAD fucking serious, not to say that to be part of that stupid Otunga thing on this forum that needs to die.
Jeff Hardy in TNA has been a great champ so far. Good heel promos. Great character, great look. He's the best going on in pro-wrestling right now.

But I agree he sucked as WWE champion.

But worst look, worst wrestler ever ??? mmmm NO

Your not dead serious, your dead wrong and stupid.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Jeff Hardy in TNA has been a great champ so far. Good heel promos. Great character, great look. He's the best going on in pro-wrestling right now.

But I agree he sucked as WWE champion.

But worst look, worst wrestler ever ??? mmmm NO

Your not dead serious, your dead wrong and stupid.
He's good, but best thing going today my ass. I'd still rather watch Diesel as champ over him.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts