Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
List is pretty solid. I got a good (or bad) one ECW December to Dismember 2006. End Punk's (also Heyman's exit) winning streak by eliminating him first and the only other face RVD second and take out Sabu before the match.

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
I don't think it gets worse than Heroes of Wrestling and if it ever does, I don't want to see the results.

·
Likes wrestling....
7,968 Posts
Super Clash 3

A past their prime Rock N Roll Express vs a past their prime Stud Stable (Robert Fuller and Jimmy Golden).

The match was like a match you would see on Saturday Night TBS wrestling....in 1985 for free every week.

This "battle" ended in a lifeless 7 minute double DQ.....This took place after the real main event was a very unpopular "unable to continue" finish match between Lawler and Von Erich.

It's just amazing they thought this match, which would barely qualify to be a territory spot show main event in a secondary town, was what they needed to end the show.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
im surprised destination x 2010 isn't in there, it was a wrestling match turned into a benny hill sketch and then before it could even properly end they were like "thanks for buying this ppv, goodnight"

·
Registered
123 Posts
KOTR 1999, the briefcase just rises when Austin tries to get it, no explanation, no payoff. Starcade 1998/1999 enough said. Battleground 2013, no contest for a VACANT championship.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
Heroes of Wrestling, HITC 19, and HH 98. In your House Beware of Dog was the shits too; but it really wasn't WWF's fault. Sting vs hardy was terrible too.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Royal Rumble 2015 - The reigns one

Fans were already annoyed after Bryan's elimination and the finale was just antagonism with Big Show & Kane dumping fan favorites like they were garbage.

Plus Reigns winning pissed them off even more which led to this

·
Registered
948 Posts
Sting vs Hardy...and its not even close..
It was just bad business. It boggles the mind how nobody ever thought to have a Plan B for situations like that. That was such an embarrassment.

·
Registered
66 Posts
For me, it's a tie between Uncensored 1999 and 2000.

1999 had Ric Flair defeat Hogan in a First Blood Cage match even though Flair bled like a stuck pig first. Flair also won by PINFALL. It was a three-way turn as Flair and Charles Robinson turned heel and Hogan turned face, but it was so convoluted and overbooked that it became ridiculous.

2000 had Hogan and Flair in the main event again and the ending was as stupid as the year before's. They wrestled in a strap match, and here's how it ended: Flair KO'd Hogan and tried to PIN him in a strap match, but Hogan kicked out. Hogan did his Hulk Up spot and took Flair down. Hogan dragged Flair to three corners before Luger interfered. Hogan quickly disposed of Luger before dropping the leg on Flair. Hogan successfully PINNED Flair in a strap match, then got up and casually touched the fourth corner.

So. Fucking. Stupid.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts