Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
21,650 Posts
WrestleMania Backlash i such garbage. It sounds like what they call their house show tours typically right after a PPV and you'll probably get a similar level of artistic output

·
rasslin
6,775 Posts
It was bragging rights for a while but WrestleMania Backlash has over taken it.

WWE needs to stop making events revolve around WrestleMania.Make each event it’s own thing with its own hype and storylines.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
Blissy's #1 fan
4,147 Posts
a lot of the recent names (Roadblock, GBOF, Payback) are kind of "nothing" names. they don't get me excited the way something like "no mercy" does.

and then there's this. it's a good pun i guess but it just sounds lame and outdated. plus wtf is this poster lol

i found a very obscure one: This tuesday in texas

·
An Undisputed Goddess
A Five Star Golden God
4,886 Posts
Forgot about Fatal Four Way and Bragging Rights.

Bragging Rights was just Survivor Series yet they didn't get rid of the Survivor Series PPV and the Bragging Rights PPV was a month away from Survivor Series. All and all this Bragging Rights PPV and PPV name were both pointless.

·
None. More. Hated.
Tuck Your Chin.
9,096 Posts
Shawn was such a prick lol

To be fair though, I don't know who would want to work with someone that smelled like vomit.
I actually watched that match last night and to be fair it was really good. And they protected the shit out of Vader, he won twice.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts