Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Other

Votes: 21 12.6%

• Total voters
61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
Banned
1,598 Posts
Haha, the Roman Reigns hate on here is fucking laughable. Putting him on a "worst main event mic workers of all time" poll this early in his career and when he's not actually even main eventing yet, and getting almost a quarter of the votes? Fucking cretins.

·
Banned
2,319 Posts
^ no reason to be that mad man. It's not like they said he sucks overall, but yes jeff hardy is shit on the mic,....and in the booth, lol
Guess what? I disagree. It's not a fact that is he's shit on the mic. I guess people giving him the mic know something about it. :side:

·
Banned
2,319 Posts
Jeff Hardy is by far the worst mic worker in history. He's the only person who's so bad, you can put him in the ring with someone, and it'll sound like that other person has improved 100x over when they haven't, just because he's on the other side.
Yeah, but that's just like, your opinion man. Because the guy can talk. They are putting him in the main events for a reason. He's not an experiment like The Great Khali.

And you could put anyone else in that text, it still doesn't explain why he sucks. "Austin sucks lel he's the worst he make everyone look better because he's shite yes, put a piece of shit in the ring, and it'll rassle, talk and entertain better" Total proof that Austin sucks. :stupid:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Brock isn't comfortable doing scripted shit clearly. Seeing him in interviews and TV appearances he seems a calm decent guy when not in fight mode lol. But then he goes into full lunatic gorilla mode who seems unstable when in WWE! "Im here... You're here.... Let's, DO THiiiiSss !!"

·
Asuka
96,550 Posts
Yeah, but that's just like, your opinion man. Because the guy can talk. They are putting him in the main events for a reason. He's not an experiment like The Great Khali.

And you could put anyone else in that text, it still doesn't explain why he sucks. "Austin sucks lel he's the worst he make everyone look better because he's shite yes, put a piece of shit in the ring, and it'll rassle, talk and entertain better" Total proof that Austin sucks. :stupid:
You've obviously never heard a Jeff Hardy promo in your life. Don't talk about things you're not experienced with.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
I'd probably say Lesnar, not a fan of his talking at all.I am very tempted to say Batista though, everything about him just bores me. I'm neither here nor there on the rest of the list. The only one who's promos I like is the Undertaker, I really don't think he should have been included in the poll.

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
When Reigns becomes a Main eventer, i'll say him, but for now, it's either Brock Lesnar or Sid.

·
Banned
736 Posts
Apparently you guys weren't around during Bob Backlund's six-year reign in the late-70s/early-80s. His interviews/promos were brutal -- he makes Lesnar sound like late-90s Jericho.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
I thought Reigns was good...............................

until that post-ring promo on Monday.

They should stop those by the way, they're always awkward.

·
"This is real..."
1,201 Posts
Brock is alright when it's very short bursts on the mic. But when it's a long, scripted promo, it's just facepalmmania.

Roman Reigns is a very close second though, even though he's not really a main eventer, and let's hope it stays that way.

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
What the hell are Orton, Batista & Taker doing on this poll ? fpalm

Anyway I voted Lesnar because his voice is the exact opposite of intimidating. But Sid or Jeff Hardy were probably worse.

·
Registered
18,770 Posts
Lol @ The Undertaker being on the list. What the hell are you smoking.

Anyways, Brock Lesnar without question is the worst, on this list.

61 - 80 of 95 Posts