Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Banned
4,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I give you this -

Nothing from TNA could touch this in 2010.

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
A match where Michael Cole leaves commentary to take a phone call from his mother is nothing short of phenomenal.

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Any Kaitlyn match
Miz vs Lawler from this week's Raw
Any LVE match.
Steel Asylum match
Any Rob Terry match
Orton vs Barrett @Bragging Rights
Kane/Taker(all their matches)
Edge vs Kane @Survivor Series

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Zebra Kid and Domino vs Gangrel and Kramer

Long, boring and pointless dont even begin to describe it

·
Banned
4,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You guys are generally listing matches that just didn't make much sense from a psychology or storytelling standpoint. Those matches though achieved doing the basics of grappling correctly and had the crowd leaving happy.

This NXT match and Jenna vs. Sharmell stand out from the rest of the shit. They are the mold you scrape off underneath the barrel.

·
Banned
4,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I haven't seen it it yet but I was told it had a hot crowd like usual, and some people looked at it as a legit MOTYC. There's nothing disputable about Kaitlyn vs. Maxine.

·
Registered
621 Posts
At least the NXT match was only 5 minutes, had eye candy and (probably) great commentary. Angle/Hardy went HALF A FUCKING HOUR and had nothing positive going for it.
You're an idiot! Both man busted their ass in that match, they went for almost full impact, many of the moves seemed quite real, something you rarely see in wrestling, Angle left the match with dislocated ribs and the crowd was crazy all the way, just because you are an idiot that thinks that wrestling psychology means that 99% of the matches have to end with the first "finisher" like Angle Slam or Swanton bomb doesn't mean all wrestling fans are as stupid "smarks" like you!

·
Premium Member
4,185 Posts
You're an idiot! Both man busted their ass in that match, they went for almost full impact, many of the moves seemed quite real, something you rarely see in wrestling, Angle left the match with dislocated ribs and the crowd was crazy all the way, just because you are an idiot that thinks that wrestling psychology means that 99% of the matches have to end with the first "finisher" like Angle Slam or Swanton bomb doesn't mean all wrestling fans are as stupid "smarks" like you!
You do realise the whole point of a finishing move is to be the main part of the match where either man pulls it out to win. It loses all meaning when they suddenly kick out time after time. That is why people will have a problem with that match as it makes no sense.

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
And the finisher fest overkill doesn't even include the shitty booking that came with the match.

I thought Sarita vs. Velvet Sky from an Impact was far worse then Maxine/Kaitlyn, but I forgot all about Vince/Bret from Wrestlemania.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Edge v. Great Khali in an over the top rope challenge from Raw in September. They screwed up so much stuff, i haven't hate a match that much since Trump vs. Rosey.

1 - 20 of 145 Posts